You arrived by train to the address Johnny had sent you and made your way towards a seemingly abandoned apartment building. You felt a shiver go down your spine as you looked around. The entire area seemed to be a ghost town. You looked at the crumpled paper again to be sure you were in the right place, before knocking on the door. There was a voice from one of the windows above you, and you stepped back to see a boy a little younger than you peeking out at you.

"Who are you?" The boy questioned, his voice not friendly in any way. You looked around before answering.

" I'm y/n? I'm here f-for initiation. " You said, silently hoping he didn't start throwing rocks or something. The boy just squinted before suddenly yelling behind him.

"Hey Jaemin, get the door she's here!" Suddenly you heard the sound of multiple locks clicking and the door swung open, revealing a boy no younger than the one at the window. He stood in the doorway looking at you in slight disbelief.

"Wow, they weren't kidding when they said we'd be getting a girl." He said as you walked past him. He looked around outside before closing and locking the door, which as you'd expected had about ten different locks on it. He turned to face you, leaning on the door, looking you up and down. "You're kinda cute too. You must be one hell of a fighter for the boss to give you the ok for initiation." He said before walking off down the hall and into what you assumed used to be the lobby. There were a few other young looking boys sitting in the old worn out sofas. You were a bit relieved to see that they weren't all middle aged men or something. You were definitely worried when the boss said you'd be the only female.

"Look what the cat dragged in guys." Jaemin said walking in and sitting in one of the boys' laps. The boy underneath him sighed, attempting to push him off.

"Jaemin get off you're heavy!" The boy huffed, struggling a bit more before giving up.

"Come on jeno, I cant be that heavy. Besides you weren't saying that lastni-" He was cut off by Jeno covering his mouth with his hand, blushing slightly. You giggled as the two boys glared playfully at each other.

"They were serious? Huh." The boy across from them said. He stood up walking over to you eyeing you scrutinizingly before walking past you. "We'll see what happens at initiation." He said before disappearing up the stairs. You felt the mood drop after he left the room and you weren't sure what to say. Suddenly the boy from the window spoke up.

"Johnny said you've got a pretty bad record. What kind of stuff did you do?" He asked with a smirk. You felt your ears go red, as you had no plan for this. You cleared your throat before speaking up.

"I took down a group of girls trying to jump me once, ended up putting a few in the hospital." You lied. You'd never fought anyone outside of work but you needed a convincing lie. Plus with your training, you probably could pull it off which makes it seem possible.

"Woah, really? How many were there?" Jaemin said amazed. The others seemed to be pretty impressed too, staring at you in amazement. You went to speak, but you were interrupted by someone calling you. You looked up to see Johnny waving you over from a room down the hall.

"I guess i'll tell you guys some other time." You said before getting up and walking down the hall.you could hear their disappointment as you walked away. For wanted criminals they sure are easy to entertain. It's almost cute.

When you entered the room Johnny closed the door and turned to face you.

"It's y/n right?" He asked quirking a brow at you. You nodded and he let out a breath of relief. "Great, I thought you'd been put under a false name. My name's Johnny, nice to meet you." He said holding out his hand to shake.

"Nice to meet you too, hopefully we can chat more after this initiation." You said shaking his hand. You were both interrupted by the door being pulled open and met with the boy from the window.

"Don't you know how to knock Haechan?" Johnny snapped,  Haechan rolled his eyes at him before nodding his head in your direction.

"I need new girl here, it's time." He said looking at you expectedly. You looked at Johnny before standing up and heading out of the room, following Haechan down the hallway and down into what seemed to be the basement. It was pitch black when you reached the bottom, the only thing keeping you from tripping was Haechan's grip on your arm as he lead you deeper into the darkness. He stopped suddenly making you lose your balance a little. As you steadied yourself, the lights turned on and you found yourself in the middle of the room, surrounded by people. All of them watching on, as the one who you assumed was the leader stepped out of the darkness. He was strikingly handsome, red hair and cold stare. There was no doubt this was the leader of NCT.

  He eyed you, his gaze making you uncomfortable as he came closer you could feel your heartbeat picking up. He stopped a few inches from you before speaking.

"So. You're the y/n that we've heard so much about." He said, his eyes raking over your body in a way that left you dazed. He laughed dryly, turning to the rest of the boys . "I've heard shes a fighter! Let's see if she's as strong as she looks." He paused looking back at you, his mocking smile suddenly gone, replaced with a deadly glare.

"Bring out mark."

-
-
-

A/N

Ouuu cliff hanger- dun dun duuun!

Don't worry, I'll have the next chapter edited in a few hours. I'm actually writing a few chapters ahead of this so really all I have to do is edit!

Thanks for reading!

감사합니다 여러분~