𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐭

Nikki's POV 

              DAD'S HOMEWORLD!?  EARTH!? WHAT WAS I THINKING!  SERIOUSLY THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME HOLY CRAP.  Count that to the things I get from my dad, pure stupidness.  I am currently sitting alone in my room, my parents got up and left- SPEECHLESS.  I Nikita Fawnette Quill have FREAKING done it again.  UGH.  I sighed and laid down on my bed facing the now empty window.  

---

Gamora's POV

"Peter!"  I yelled at the father of my daughter as he began walking away from me.  

"WHAT!?"  He yelled throwing his hands in the air.  "What do you want me to do?  She's reckless and out of control."  He said turning back around as he began pacing around.  

 "well she does get that from you,"  I spoke softly but sternly.  He looked at me and sat in a chair.  

"what are we gonna do Gamora?  She wants to go to earth!"  He asked now panicking.  

"She has a point peter,"  I said quietly.

"What point Gamora!?  Visiting my homeworld?  For what!?"  He said worriedly.  I stayed quiet so I could try and read his expression.  "Are you actually considering letting her visit earth!?"  He asked me.  

"Peter, I don't know!  I do know that she is almost sixteen and I don't want her to be influenced by Drax and Rocket anymore than she already is!"  I exclaim starting to get frustrated.  I sign to calm myself down and look at him.  "She needs to grow up like a normal kid Peter-"  

"But she's not a normal kid!  She could have powers for all we know!" He interrupted.  

"Peter, that isn't likely.  Yeah, she's strong but what else is she really?  She can't be that big of a threat to earth.  I mean think about it, Peter!  She needs to grow up and make friends."

"She has friends!"  My husband exclaimed shrugging.  I roll my eyes.  

"A Racoon, An Alien, A Tree, and Whatever Drax is, doesn't count."  I sigh deeply.  "She needs to learn things the way you did!"  I suggest.  

"You mean she should watch her mother die and get abducted!?"  He spat.  

"You know that's not what I meant.  For her sixteenth birthday, we should let her see Earth.  She'll be better off there.  I'm not discussing this anymore."  I told him and walked out.  

---

Nikki's POV

                    After what felt like days of sitting alone in my room, my dad came in.  Surprisingly without my mom.  He sat on my bed and I sat up as well.  I kept my head down knowing damn well that my little outburst about earth was not okay.  No matter how much I wanted to visit there, I know I'd never be allowed to.  

"Nikki,"  He spoke up, I looked up to him and tried to read his expression.  He is usually mad at me, he doesn't look mad.  Why doesn't he look mad, Uhhhh?  What does this mean!?  Why am I such a screwup-

"Nikki."  He repeated.  

"Yes?"  I asked very curious to what he is about to tell me.  

"Once you turn sixteen," He took a deep breath "I'll let you explore and visit earth." He said

"Oh my god.  Wait are you serious?!"  I asked.  He nodded slowly, I jumped into his arms hugging him.  "OH MY GOD!  DAD THANK YOU SO MUCH!"  He patted my back and reminded me that I would have to wait until it was my birthday, I didn't care.  I can wait, I needed to tell someone.  OH MY GOSH, this is actually happening!  I'm gonna see earth!

---

"Earth sounds like fun!  I was there once with my old master- but I don't remember it."  Mantis said to me once I told everyone, well besides my parents.  

"Why do you want to see Earth anyways?  It's a shithole."  Rocket said unimpressed.  I sighed and glared at him.  

"Its not a shithole,  It where Dad's from anyways.  I'd like to learn about his home planet."  I said proudly.  

"I'm sure he'd like to too,"  Rocket muttered as Drax broke out in a fit of laughter.  Mantis placed her hand on my shoulder to feel my emotions or whatever.  

"Miss Nikki, you are feeling very overwhelmed and nervous.  Should we leave you alone to think?"  Mantis replied.  I shook my head no.  

"I'm okay Mantis,  I'm excited really!"  I said reassuringly.  

"I am Groot!"  Groot said in disbelief, Rocket sniggered and walked out.  

"Whatever, just you guys wait until my birthday!  I'll be on Earth."  I said smiling proudly.  Even if I am a bit nervous.  Mantis nodded and left and Drax shrugged and followed suit.  Leaving Groot sitting across from me.  He looked disappointed.  

"I'll be better off on Earth Groot,"  I said to my fellow teen.  His shoulders dropped as he looked down.  

"I am Groot,"  He said sadly.  I've always understood what Groot was trying to say or at least gotten the gist of it.  When he said this I heard it loud and clear.  

"I'm gonna miss you too Groot,"  I said as I leaned over to hug him.  "I'm not sure how long I'll be gone, but I'll make sure to come back, and take lots of pictures.   

                    Groot nodded and walked off.  This was it, I was gonna visit and possibly stay on earth!  All I have to do now is wait for my birthday.  

what could go wrong!?                       {3 days until Nikita's Sixteenth Birthday}