#3: The Quest to find Francine

15 minutes later, Francine was now far away from Stockholm. She was running out of breath, her black cloak flowing in the wind. She looked back at the route she took. Pitch blackness cursed her eyes as she saw the stadium in amongst the tall oak trees. She couldn't turn back now, she kept on going until her lungs gave in, until they stopped working..... she just wanted to be left alone, but now out of breath, she felt like she was dying!!!! With just enough power left, Francine managed to walk to a peaceful part of the forest.....

P.O.V: My heart was thumping for its life as I heard a "clip clop" in the bushes. I wanted to go and investigate, but what if danger was behind there? I took the risk anyways and what I found was weird, but really beautiful! Dodging the nettles, I saw an animal in the distance (or animals should I say) as I got closer. Somehow, I felt happy, complete and spacious now that I had escaped from those frauds. I stepped over one small weed and approached the animals. Were they Lions? Tigers? Bears? None of those! They were.............. "Horses?" There was a paddock of horses on this small cliff by the sea? I was confused but somehow intrigued. Suddenly, a white horse came up to me and nuzzled my nose. He lead me towards the paddock where some other horses all different colours were. I looked at the names etched into the cedar wood. The white horse that greeted me was called Milk. There was a brown horse called Prince and a black horse called Shadow. Personally, I liked the look of Shadow, but my favourite horse has got to be Milk! As I found them a patch of fresh grass to chew on, I wondered what everyone must be up to at the party..................

Back at Euroclub, Iveta Mukuchan was getting ready to leave. She went to the hanger where she hanged her black cloak, but it was gone! "Help! My black cloak has gone! I'll be freezing without it!" Poli and Jamie-Lee were concerned too. "Where's Francine?"   Panicked Poli. There was a silence, Then a gasp from all the artists in the room sounded. "SHES RAN OFF!!!" Jamie-Lee screamed. "We need to assemble a search party ASAP! Who's up for it?" In the end, the search party consisted of Donny, Freddy, Douwe Bob, Jamie-Lee, Poli and Frans. "Be strong and go and find our friend! We support you!" And off they went, to find her........

Meanwhile, Francine had said farewell to Prince and Shadow, as she and Milk galloped further and further deep into the woods. Metal barriers surrounded the cliffs that overlooked the beach and the freezing Nordic Sea. Her cloak drifted behind her in the wind. All her life, Francine felt like she needed a loverboy by her side, that's all she ever wanted but everyone she meets to her are so cold hearted when in reality are actually nice. At this point, Milk was going faster and then slower now, but little did she know, the search party were getting closer by the minute.........

By now, the search party had reached the paddock where Prince and Shadow were eating  the leftover grass Francine has prepared for them earlier. Douwe Bob stroked Prince. "I have a feeling she's been here and all. We must be getting closer!" He hopped onto his back. "Who wants to take the black one?" He asked the others. Frans looked a bit stubborn. "Er, I will?" He stuttered in his VERY English Accent. He needed help getting on but he got there in the end. They all galloped (and ran) straight ahead....

P.O.V: I heard a rustle and footsteps in the trees. What if they have sent somebody to look for me? I couldn't waist any time. I got down from Milk and tied him to a tree. "I'm sorry, buddy. Your all alone now." I then started running again. I felt like I was at the brink of extinction whilst running. I stopped at a non tree area, which was also overlooking the sea, waiting for the people who were after me to come and get me. Suddenly, I heard a horse shoe not far off. There was no time to hide. I curled up into a ball. I looked up. They emerged from the trees.....

The search party have finally found Francine. They all parked their horses as they approached her slowly. Douwe Bob went to hug her but she slapped him in return. "Francine, What has gotten into you? You ran off with everyone worried scared!" Francine was filled with rage. She went over and slapped Donny and Freddy, (Harder this time), and leaned over the barriers overlooking the sea. Poli tried to stop her. "No, don't do this, what's the purpose?" She shoved Poli away. "Don't you all understand? My world has been filled with darkness and I've been feeling incomplete. No boy or man has ever been able to confess to me, because I'm so mean spirited. I just pretend to act happy, inside I'm just not the same. I need to escape from this world. Love has betrayed me... Nobody could ever love a cold hearted monster like me." While all this was going on, Frans watched the drama unfold in shock. "Frans, cover your eyes, a 17 year old shouldn't watch this." He did as he was told and took one final look at Francine. Then......................................................... She jumped into the cold Nordic sea........................