chapter 3: This is wrong

Sorry I know its been awhile, after my vaction i had like thirteen pages written but everytime I hit publish it would glitchh so I gave up and starting a new book which is going good sneak peak soon :) then i went on after a couple weeks and tried again and it went through! I was surprised so now im back and writting more often.  I love you guys your really funny and great!

--------------------------------------------

Everything in my mind went blank, all I could feel was a draining sensation. I was buzzing and then I felt my brain being searched. It was like a pulling feeling that head my head throbbing. I started reliving the moment with damion walking in the ally then it cut out and fast forwarded to when we kissed. The inbetween was blocked out.

Jake pulled out suddenly and hissed. I cringed a little bit but didn't move, in fact I couldn't move. I was held in place by a hidden force. I tried to squirm but I couldn't even lift a finger.

"I forbid you to touch another male, and if you do I will punish you beyond your worse nightmares." He said with such athority that I just nodded my head right away. His eyes were cold and serious that I knew he would really make me live my worst nightmare.

I wanted to cry. He controlled everything in my life, I cant ever love, have a family, or friends. I was going to be fed on and pushed around for ever and ever.

"I hate you!" I yelled at him then suddenly I could move. So I took my leg and swung it up hard right in the sweet spot.

He doubled over caught off guard. I rolled over and ran for the door but he was in front of it before I could make it out.  He took one hand and smacked me across the room. The bookshelf broke my soaring and my body fell to the ground in a heap and books fell atop of me.

"if you ever try that again I will beat you till your no longer able to breath on your own." He seethed and then I heard the door slam.

I was so relieved that this is all that was going to happen to me. My breath could barely come in and out. I shakily got up and felt a pain in my ribcage. "Ow" I squealed.

I heard the door open slightly and I almost cried just thinking about it being Jake. But i was wrong, in came Fioni kneeling at my side at once.

"Are you okay heather?" She whispered almost crying herself.

"Yes, I think I broke a rib though." I squeezed my eyes tight and tried to get up but couldnt.

"Oh heather what happened." Fioni was covering her mouth with her hand as if she was surprised to see Jake actually hurt someone.

"I hit him" I mummbled and just realized how stupid I was to do that. Do I ever learn? Or maybe I just don't care.

"Heather! He can kill you and get away with it. Why egg him on when you know he is more than willing to hurt you?" She said angrily and put both arms under me and said "ON the count of 3. One, two, three!" She heaved up and I used all my might and with an excrusiating pain.

"Can you walk?" She asked sounding seriously worried.

"Yeah, just a little broken." I let out a shaky laugh and she frowns.

"Sorry Fioni its just been an emotion time for me." I half frown and hope she forgives me.

"I know and I'm sorry but please for goodness sake be a little smarter." She shakes her head and walks to the door but just as she left she turned and added "plus you're my only friend in here." then smiled and left.

That made me laugh and that hurt. I decided to head back to my room and avoid Jake as long as I could even though my body called to him.

I opened my door and felt instant coolness. My arm hair was rising and my arms started to shake a bit. I know what this cold meant. I closed the door behind me and felt my way to the light switch.

"Do not turn that on." Damion ordered from about ten feet from me.

My hand pauses and I let my arm drop to my side. I didn't move or say anything for a few minutes. When he didn't do anything I felt my way to the bed and got in. I was freezing and my body hurt so bad from my ribs shaking.

"please make it warmer, it hurts." I pant hoping Damion would help me.

I felt the room get warm and a little steamy. It felt amazing as I breathed it in. If he can do this then why does he choose to be cold?

I felt him get on the bed and sit next to me. His next words sent my heart stopping.

"You belong to him. You could just drop dead if he wants. You're an idiot." He said irritated.

"What does it mean to belong to somebody?" I asked quietly feeling a bit stupid.

"You dont even know what it means and you did it anyways?" I heard the anger coming out. He was a mere 3 inches from my face staring down in my eyes.

"I didn't agree to anything! He got pissed and did it." I exclaimed irritated that everyone thinks I choose this shit.

"When someone belongs to you, it forms a extremely serious bond. A bond that would be horryingly painful to break. A person doesnt make that decision lightly." He growled and it got colder and colder.

"Damion I swear. Please dont make it cold, my rib is broken and i can't handle the shaking." I whimpered ready to just end my life now.

"Jake broke your rib?" He asked.

"He threw me into a bookshelf." I sighed.

"What did you do?" His eyes narrowed.

"I hit him, he ruied my life." I shrugged and winced at the pain.

"You think you're stronger than him? In the end he will always win, because you are weak. You let your girly homones control you. Your arrogant and defiant." I listed off my lovely traits and stared at em.

"Your an ass." I mumble but half smile.

"No your ego is just too sensitive to handle the truth." He snaped and stood up.

"You say how much you want to leave and live like you used to. Yet you cry and cause yourself to stay here miserable. You will die Hannah and I'll take your soul." He said with all seriousness then he was gone and I layed there with nothing to  think.