Chapter 25

We have to sit in front of the stage I said. Why because Cat said so. I saw Cat walk in and look right through Knuckles. Then I watched Cat and four of the girls step on the stage. She looked over at a prospect who brought a chair up and sat it on the stage and then two girls walked down and brought Cherokee up and sat him in the chair in front of Cat. Next they took off the long coats. When the members saw what Cat was wearing they yelled The Lambada dance. I looked over at Knuckles and then Cherokee grinning. He was in for a treat. The more that Cat and the four girls danced the more he tried to hide his hard-on. Fuck he said. She trusted him enough to bring him onto the stage. All of a sudden a man jumped up on the stage and slapped Cat. I jumped along with Steve and the president of the Wild Rider MC went after Knuckles. He was standing over Cat with his arm drawn back and his fist ready to come down and hit her. 

I glared at Knuckles and dared him to put his hands on me again. What the hell did Cat think she was doing bringing the VP up on the stage and dancing that song for him? I can't believe that I hit her. It was quiet and men were angry. Who the hell do you think you are to hit me Knuckles? You're my woman he yelled. I stood up and said. I stopped being your woman when you kissed that slut. I divorced you biker style I am not longer your woman and you have no right to interfere with what I do. And you defiantly have no right to lay your hands on me I said. I brought my leg back and kicked him right between the legs. Everyone was surprised. I then kicked him in the ribs and brought his head down on my knew to bust his nose open. Do not ever fucking touch me again.  Stay away from me and go back to your whores. I grabbed Cherokee's hand and pulled him close to me. 

Hey, Knuckles you are not man enough to keep it in your pants but he is. I then kissed Cherokee. He put his arms around me and kissed me back. Fuck he was a good kisser. He had me moaning before we ended the kiss. You son of a bitch. Don't kiss her. Why not? I want her and I intend on having her. You can't remember she is my woman. Nathan walked up and asked. Are you claiming Cat as your Valkyrie? I looked down at Cat and said. I am claiming Cat as my Valkyrie. He then turned and looked at Knuckles and said. She is claimed by the VP Cherokee. She is not off limits to all of you. Knuckles for slapping Cat you will be punished. We do not hit a woman. Steve was grinning and said. I was not expecting that. I turned around and grabbed Cherokee's hand and pulled him off the stage and asked. Where is your room? He walked down the hall and stopped at the third door on the left. He opened and we walked in. He shut it and locked it. 

I walked over and sat on the bed. You did not have to claim me Cherokee. Yes, I did. I wanted you since the day you arrived here in tears. I won't make you do anything you are not ready to do. I will sleep on the couch and you can take the bed. He walked over to the dresser and got a tee shirt. Here you can change in the bathroom. While Cat was in the bathroom I grabbed a pillow of the bed and a blanket and lay them on the couch. I have a longer than the normal couch and it really was comfortable. I watched as she walked out of the bathroom. She climbed onto the bed covering up and lay on her side. I walked to the bathroom and came out wearing shorts and no shirt. I sensed her looking at me. Do you like what you see I asked? 

I was surprised when she said. You have a nice chest and she rolled over and looked at the wall. I lay down and shut the light off. Soon I heard her breathing slow down and knew she was asleep. Then I heard her whimpering. I looked at the clock and saw it was 4:30 in the morning. Then I heard her sit up and put her head in her hands. She sighed and I heard her whisper. Why do I let it continue to haunt me? And watched as she got up and walked to the bathroom. Soon I heard the shower running and crying. One day she will no longer cry for that bastard. Soon she walked out wrapped in a towel. My dick twitched. I looked at her legs following them up to the end of the towel and thought. What I would give to have my face buried between her thighs right now and hear her scream my name.