Judging

Hey guys! So, there is going to be a formal judging format and it's only fair that y'all can see what that is. We'll be judging 5 different categories (and some 6) 

ALL fics will be judged on a scale of 1-5 in the follow categories:

Cover: How well designed the cover is and how well it correlates to the story itself?

Creativity: How creative and individual is the story?

Grammar: Are there any major grammatical flaws? Do they take away from the readability of the story?

Characters: How life-like are the characters and how much thought was put into their creation?

Plot: Is the plot well structure and planned out or is it thrown together last minute? Are there any plot holes?

HOWEVER some fic categories will have an additional grading factor. If your book falls under: Supernatural, royalty, or historical there will be an ADDITIONAL grading taken into place. These categories will be graded out of 30 instead of 25 like the other categories!

Supernatural: How well designed and thought out is the supernatural being? Is the world fleshed out? 

Historical: Accuracy! Are the talking points in the book accurate to how they would be in real life? 

Royalty: How well designed/accurate is the royal family? Is it thought out? 

Each category will be graded individually! There will be one winner from each category! All 7 winners will be put together for a final round judged by me to determine the overall winner! I hope this clears up any questions! I will have prizes listed in the next part for each bracket! Thank you!