Chapter 10: Old scars never fade

Start from the beginning

In the halls of the U.A. stadium

Izuku and Mina are walking side by side looking for Mina checking locker rooms and bathrooms to see if she is there. Momo though is getting kinda bored looking so she trys to strike up a conversation.

Momo: So Izuku...

Izuku: Hm?

Momo: You seem to care an awful lot about Mina. It really has only been a month and you guys act like your living together.

Izuku: Well we do.

Momo:

..........

..........

..........

...........

Nani?

Izuku: We live with each other at U.A. dorms.

Momo: WHAT? WHY IN THE WORLD DO YOU LIVE WITH EACH OTHER?

Izuku: GAH DO YOU HAVE TO YELL?

Momo just slapped Izuku in the arm.

Izuku: Whats the big idea? Why are you hitting me?

Momo: You shouldn't be living in the same room at such a young age you pervert.

Izuku: Ok first off we don't live in the same room second why the hell not.

Momo: BECAUSE ITS JUST WRONG. Your supposed to only do that if you guys are dating...... WAIT ARE YOU GUYS DATEING?

Izuku: What's dating?

Momo was just completely dumbfounded by all of this.

Momo: JESUS Stop acting like an innocent kid. HOW OLD ARE YOU 4?

Izuku: I DON'T KNOW.

With that they both stopped right there. Momo was confused at what he said.

Momo: Wait...... you don't know how old you are?

Izuku: Not really? I don't remember a whole lot. I think I'm 15 or 16. Or something like that.

Momo: didn't your parents ever celebrate your birthday or something.

Izuku: Not that I know of. I just met my mom about a week ago.

Momo then started to piece together some things about Izuku from what she heard before about Izuku.

Flashbacks

Mr. Aizawa: Second he doesn't have a quirk. Third you would fight like that to if you went through hell like he did.

Bakugo: I-Izuku?... WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? And how the hell are you still alive?

Mina: YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HE HAS BEEN THROUGH. NOT TO MENTION SAVED ALL OF OUR LIVES AT THE U.S.J. SO SHUT UP AND QUIET DOWN.

Izuku: It's not that I don't want a hero name. I just don't know one that would imply being a hero instead of a monster or animal.

Flashback ends

Momo never really gave question to why Izuku was like the way he is until now.

Momo: So, what do you remember?

Izuku: Um some bits and pieces. But I can only really recall everything that happened up from the U.S.J. attack when I met the class and fought the Nomu thing.

Momo: Do you know why?

Izuku: Why what?

Momo: Why you can't remember?