Chapter 3

Izuka's pov

I woke up and saw my manager standing over me. "Good morning Sasaki-san." "Morning Fuji. Now get your lazy ass up." Aikawa Sasaki, a  thirty seven year old woman with a wife, three children, and currently  my manager. She comes off as a bit rude and overbearing, but she has a good heart and is always helping people who need it. "Morning to you too Aikawa-chan." "Now, Kita-koi is downstairs with the children making breakfast. Go downstairs, eat, then come back up here to get dressed, and I'll drive you to the concert." "Cool. Now I have to have full control on who comes backstage with me right?" "Of course Izu-chan, you were the one with the idea so I fought tooth and nail for you to control it." "Thank you." I bounced downstairs and saw Aikawa's wife making scrambled eggs and bacon, the classic American breakfast. Good morning Kita-chan." "Good morning Izuka. Come and eat before the boys eat it all. "Luka, Niko, Neji, good to see you three." "Hi hi!" Luka smiled at me, being the youngest, while the other two waved, with bacon in their mouths. I ate my food and walked back upstairs to see the outfit Aikawa laid out for me.

I looked at the clothing choices sceptically

I looked at the clothing choices sceptically. "Aikawa, what is this?" "Oh, I forgot to mention it. The higher ups said that the theme this time is cute goth. I tried to go for traditional, but they didn't let me." "It's fine." I proceeded to change into the clothing attire. "Have the concert attendees been notified of the theme?" "Yes. I have looked into the backgrounds of some of the attendees and some of them are from UA." "What people?" "Katsuki Bakugo, Denki Kaminari, Mina Ashido, Eijiro Kirishima, Sero Hanta, Shouto Todoroki, Kyoka Jirou, Hitoshi Shinso, Iida Tenya, Uraraka Ochaco, Hizashi Yamada, and Shoto Aizawa." "Okay, good turn out. Got to give a fantastic performance for my teachers and friends." "And your Boyfriend." "Shut it." I adjusted the hat on my head and presented myself to Aikawa for makeup. "Black or gray." "Gray." She started with my eyes. "Pink or red." "Pink." She applied blush to my cheeks. "Navy or plum?" "Plum." She drew a delicate heart under my left eye. "Plum or blood." "Blood." She applied blood red lipstick on. "Hands." I laid my hands on the table. "Navy or black?" "Black." She painted my nails black and drew a little white heart on my thumb nail. I stayed there with my hands completely still, as to not invoke the rath of an angry Aikawa. "Aikawa-chan, there seems to be a man here claiming to be Izuka's teacher!" "Send him up Kita-koi!" A blonde skinny man, walked in as soon as Aikawa covered my attire with the cloak. "May I speak to Miss Midoriya alone?" "Sure. Izuka, burn him to a crisp if he tries anything." "Will do Ma'am." Aikawa walked downstairs, leaving me with the man. "Who are you. You are not one of my teachers. Speak or I will burn you." I narrowed my eyes at him. "I am one of your teachers. For I am All Might!" He went all muscely. "No way. What happened to you?"

(Insert All Might's story here)

"So you want me, to take One For All?" "Yes." "No." "What?" "Insert said no. I can't keep secrets from my famiy." "I'm understand that, but, I don't like secrets. I don't like lying. I already have two quirks. If I get a third one, it's going to look strange." "I understand, but mno one else is good enough to take on the responsibility of One For All." "Fine. However, I will not lie to Kacchan or his parents, and you will personally handle any situation where it will be exposed." "Deal." "Good, Aikawa, come in." Aikawa walked in with her phone out. "Did you get all that?" "Every word. Don't worry, secrets safe with me." "Aikawa-chan, are Hiroku, Haroku, and Katsu here yet?" "Yes. Just got here." "Good. Send them in." "Sensei, Hiroku and Haroku are my bodyguards." "And Katsu is?" "My baby!" All Might paled and the door opened. Hiroku our Katsu's travel bag. I took my baby it of the bag.

"Who gave Katsu an apple? He shouldn't eat them

"Who gave Katsu an apple? He shouldn't eat them." "Sorry Miss Kanzaki. He got into my lunch box and would give it up." "Katsu, drop it." He dropped the apple in favor of licking my face. "Geez, he's just like the real Katsuki, only without restraint." "Don't I know it." I set Katsu down behind me and turned to Haroku. "Haroku, please escorts Mr. Toshinori to the concert." "Yes Ma'am. Right this way sir." All Might was led out of the room. "Ready?" "Yup!" Aikawa helped fox my cloak and hood, and I followed Hiroku to the limousine. Hiroku drove us to the venue and kept the fans from touching me as I walked backstage. I peeked out of the curtains and saw my classmates and teachers going complete nuts. The exceptions to the previous statement are Todoroki, Katsuku, Hitoshi, and Aizawa-Sensei. I smiled. "You Ready Kanzaki-sama?" "Lift the curtain and start the music." The dark black curtain lifted to reveal my mysterious cloaked figure. I had a ear piece microphone attached to my ear. "Fuji Kanzaki will not be joining us today." There was scream and yells of protest. "Because you have to deal with me!" I tore off my cloak and winked at them all and started singing my newest song.

(Just pretend that it is Izuka in her outfit above, and the backup dancers are just dancing and not singing, and are wearing cute goth clothes.)

I finished off the performance rather easily. "Now, I know that some rumors have been leaked to the media, saying that this will be my last concert for a long time. They are true. I am going to attend UA Highschool, and decided that I should give you all a final concert. Now, I going to invite six people backstage to hang out with me." I cleared my throat. "Katsuki Bakugo, Hizashi Yamada, Shouto Todoroki, Shota Aizawa, Hitoshi Shinso, and Eijiro Kirishima. Please make your way backstage." The curtain fell prematurely. "What's going on. Who let the curtain drop!" I screamed. A man with dark purple scars all up and down his arms and face was staring at me. "Who are
you and why are you here?" "The names Dabi. I just wanted an autograph." He had a sinister grin and rushed me. I dodged his attack and hit him with my fire. He dodged and rushed me again. I kicked him in the balls when someone rushed on the stage. "I'd hate to make her mad." "Who are you!" He shot bright blue flames at me and burned my left arm. The pain made me fall. "Kacchan!" The familiar sounds of Kacchan's explosions came closer and closer until I was safe enough to pass out.

Vote, comment, and have a fantabulous day💖💖😄😄
1187 words
Enjoy