Arshi OS : Humdard

Hii frnds,

This plot was nagging my mind since the past few days. Finally able to write it. Hope you guys like it. Eagerly waiting for your views. 

Khushi caressed arnav's pic with moist eyes..".why did you cheat me arnavji. ..did anything lacked in my love...how could you do this to me arnavji. "..a sob escaped from her mouth. She wipes her tears..".no I won't waste my tears for that man". She said and put his photo on the locker and locked it.

Her mind drifted towards the past..

Flashback

Both arnav and khushi were orphans and they grew up in the same orphanage with NK and lavanya. As time passed they fall in love and gets married.

Arnav started opens a garage and NK goes abroad. Lavanya starts to work on a private company and stayed in a flat near arshi.

Arnav was always a loving and pampering husband.

Present

Khushi's mind went to the time arnav took care of her

Flashback

Khushi slowly opened her eyes. She is hell tired. She is on her dates and thus having a mild ache on her body. She looked around lazily for Arnav.

He never let her do any job when she is on her dates saying she needs rest on that time.

Arnav was busy cooking breakfast when two hands wrapped around him. He feels coldness in her hand. He turned back to find khushi who wrapped her hairs in towel as she just come out of shower.

"What the...who told you to take bath in cold water...jaan you know naa this time you should use warm water for bathing..." he scolded her. 

khushi just pouted and leaned to him. arnav sighed. he unwrap the towel from her hairs.."now let me dry it..otherwise you will catch cold.".

khushi just stood there admiring him..how much this man pampers her..

Present

ringing of her phone brings her back to present. she cuts the call angrily seeing NK's name. she don't want to listen his lecture of supporting arnav..

she thought about the evening which changed her life up and down.