In any other situation she would may never touched that food, but right now she needs the energy which only food can give...taking a deep breath she helped herself for sitting at the sofa and serve food for herself...after satisfying her hunger she start thinking what to do next...only one thing comes in her mind..run away from here... but looking the darkness of outside her heart become weak but not her mind..heart don't wanted to take any risk by running away in the dark night..but mind was determined that staying here is more dangerous...after the small battle between mind and heart..mind wins and she decided to run...

Ragini came out from her room unlike from the noon the door was not locked..she look all around carefully, no one was there..taking a breath in relieve she came out from the bungalow..as soon as she step in the lawn heard bark of dogs...her heart stopped beating..she give a brief scared look to the lawn and found nothing..the dogs must be tied somewhere...she wait a moment to stable her breaths..then walked toward the gate but her mind boil seeing a guards with gun standing at the gate...

" This laksh...." she gritted her teeth angrily, then changed the expression controlling her emotions and walked toward them.." open the gate.." she ordered confidently..but the guards ignore her just like they didn't heard her..her brow raised in annoyed..." i said open the door damn it..." she shout..." they won't.." instead of them she heard laksh voice from behind...he was standing closed to her folding both hands together looking her with his killer smile..." you can't imprison me here..i am going back..." she said angrily while laksh chuckle unintentionally on her silliness..

" oh my dear wife... i think you didn't heard me clearly before..we are in Mumbai..in India..I bring you here in my private jet without any of your legal documents..your passport, identity card everything are still in California..which mean there is only one place you can go after running out from here that is jail..which i am sure you don't wants to..." he said mischievously while ragini looked him in shock.. he was right, she didn't thought about this but she don't wanted to become weak infront of him...

" i don't care..because jail would be much better then staying here with you..." she again turned back but laksh hold her wrist pulling her toward himself which result she fell on his broad chest..." but i do my love..." he tugged her hairs behind her ear.." there is only one jail i want you to be imprisoned and that is my embrace.." saying he pick her up in his arms and take back inside while she was continuesly shouting and struggling to get free...

Next morning ragini open her eyes clumsily feeling some waight on her stomach looking down find the hand of the person who was sleeping beside her..." laksh..." she shout in anger pushing him back..and the laksh who was in deep sleep not ready for this fall on the floor..." ouch..." he shout in pain rubbing his butt... " what is this bachha..?why did you pushed me...?" he asked while ragini was glaring him angrily..." how dare you too sleep on my bed..?"

Laksh smile getting up and came closer to her.." atleast you accept this that it is your bed..." ragini become speechless and cursed herself for saying that..." now i am sure, slowly slowly you will accept this room, then this house, then this deewana.." he was coming more closer and closer.. ragini's heart was beating in her ears, she pushed him back and get up while he fell on bed.." i didn't mean that..don't create wrong hopes..." she avoid looking him, he chuckle laying on his back..." that we will see..." and she run inside the washroom without saying further..

After taking bath ragini came out and found laksh is still laying on bed looking her with smile... she came out from the room avoiding him..with his non lasting smile laksh went to the bathroom..

Ragini came down in the hall thinking what to do, and sit on the sofa still deep lost in thinking..." good morning maam..." suddenly she jump on her place hearing the voice and found the maid standing beside her..." what would you like to have in breakfast..?" She asked respectfully.. " what you can make..?" She questioned back.. " anything whatever you like..." she answered... " good then i would like to have 2 nutela sandwiches and one boil egg..." " sure maam.. " saying obidently she went inside the kitchen while ragini was still sitting there thinking something.. suddenly her eyes shine and she run toward the kitchen..