𝐢𝐢. happy tears

IT HAD BEEN THREE MONTHS

Three months Andromeda was a wreck. Jarvis had banned her from the workshop because her bad mental health. She didn't go outside, only wore sweats, and only talked to Carlos, Rhodey, Pepper, and Jarvis. The most she did was depressingly play the piano over, and over again, until her hands hurt.

Andromeda sat in the living room on the couch talking to Jarvis when Rhodey burst through the mansion doors, scaring the living shit out of Andromeda.

He ran to Andromeda with a huge smile on his face. "Andi, they found him, they found Tony. He's alive and he's on a plane here. He should be here in a hour," Rhodey said all in one breath.

At these words Andromeda jumped up and got ready. Jarvis already had an outfit out for her.

She basically jumped down the stairs into Rhodey's car. With that Rhodey sped off going way over the speed limit.

✦༄

"Watch it, coming up here," Rhodey said as he helped Tony off of the airplane.

Tony looked over to see paramedics rolling in a stretcher. "Are you kidding me with this? Get rid of them," Tony said shooing them away.

Tony walked in front of Pepper first since she was the first one in the line. "Your eyes are red. A few tears for your long-lost boss?"

"Tears of joy. I hate job hunting," Pepper joked with tears rolling down her face.

"Yeah, vacation's over."

Tony walked in front of his sister who had tears streaming down her face. He wrapped his arm around her as she sobbed into his chest. He whispered 'shh' and 'it's okay I'm here' in her ear repeatedly. Tony felt a few tears escape his eyes.

"Where to, sir?" Happy asked as they entered the car.

"Take us to the hospital, please, Happy," Andromeda said.

"No," Tony quickly declined. Pepper instantly shot him a look.

"No? Tony, you have to go to the hospital." Pepper argued.

"No is a complete answer." Tony responded.

"The doctor has to look at you." Pepper sent him a small glare.

"I don't have to do anything. I've been in captivity for three months. There are three things I want to do. I want an American cheeseburger, be with my sister, and the other..."

"That's enough of that." Pepper said attempting to cut him off.

"...is not what you think. I want you to call for a press conference now."

"Call for a press conference?" Pepper asked

"Yeah."

"What on earth for?" Pepper questioned, sighing.

"Hogan, drive. Cheeseburger first," Tony turned to Andromeda. "What do you want, Kid?" He asked.

"Chicken nuggets, fries, and a large Sprite," She responded.

"Really, Andi?" Pepper was just trying to get Tony.

"What? I'm hungry."

✧༄

i just got back into the MCU so, ya know. expect more chapters

DO NOT COMMENT UPDATE OR ANYTHING ALONG THE LINES OF THAT. YOU WILL BE BLOCKED.