You: the reason why I became a hero was to honor my uncles memory.

Midorya: what happened to him.

You: one day when I was on vacation to see my uncle Ben( A/n:this is not Ben Parker he is Ben L/n your fathers brother) he asked me if I wanted to see a wrestling match, but I refused I wasn't that interested so he went with my dad, but I learned there would be a cash prize event at that wrestling match, and I wanted the money, so I made a mask, and wrestling suit, and won the money, but I was scammed they only gave me 100$ so when a man in a mask ,with a tattoo I'd never forget, was robbing the guy who ripped me off, but I let him get away which caused my uncles death, he stole my uncles car, and shot him.

Uraraka: I'm sorry to hear that.

You: but I always go by what my uncle said. With great power also comes great responsibility.

Iida: words maybe a lot of hero's need to know.

Then suddenly.

Allmight: young Midorya!!! Wanna have lunch?

Uraraka: just like a maiden!

When Midorya went to lunch with Allmight, I went to have lunch with the others, and then finally once school was over, other classes went to scout out the competition, and in the crowd I saw cat wink at me, so I jumped to the wall, and started crawling away.

You: sorry I have plans with a friend, and don't listen to my angry friend.

Mineta: you're gonna see that sexy babe who was touching you!!!!

Mineta was then hit in the head, but when I went outside I saw Felicia in a black suit, with a mask on her face.

Black cat: come on spider lets go.

I quickly changed into the second suit Norman gave me before he died, and I went with Felicia to a gang meeting.

You: Cat if this is hero work, we can't-.

Black cat: it's not that. Look.

She gave me some binoculars, and I saw.

You: Tombstone!

Black Cat: yes, but that's not out Tombstone.

I looked to see he's not wearing a business suit, more like a biker gang outfit.

Black cat: there a 5 of your villains here, and they all know you are here.

You: do they know I'm?

Black cat: no they think you're some guy called Peter Parker.

You: well maybe best let them know that, I can't let them know about our identity's.

Black cat: and it's not gonna help with the sports festival near.

You: we should ask for our hero names early so they don't recognize us.

Black cat: that's true, but we are getting sidetracked. Remember daredevil?

You: yeah?

Black cat: Fisk will be arriving here any second now.