"No thanks, T. I want tonight to be one that I don't forget."

kelseyrae:Forever

kelseyrae:
Forever. @.sweetpea
[❤️481]

comments:

load more comments...

sweetpea:
And always 🖤

vlodge:
Cute!❤️❤️

cherylbombshell:
Aww love this 😭

fangsf:
I knew this would happen🤦🏻‍♂️

jugjones:
This is why we can never leave you two alone for too long 😂😂

kelseyrae:
It would've happened eventually

ttopaz:
Love how dainty they are!😍

———————————

My fingers laid a pattern of knocks onto the door of Jughead's trailer and I waited for an answer.  It was dark and cold outside as it was almost eleven o'clock. I was looking down at the bag in my hand when I heard the pattern of the knocks repeated from the other side of the door before it was pulled open. I was surprised to see he was completely dressed.

"How'd you know?" Jug asked looking down at the bag of Pop's that was in my left hand. I gazed at him, confused before answering, "What do you mean?"

"I mean how did you know I was about to bring you Pop's?"he said as we sat down at his kitchen table. He took the shakes out of their holder and placed them on the table while I got us plates from the cabinet, "You know what they say about great minds." We put all of our food onto plates and I put the extra burger I brought for FP inside the microwave to stay warm.

When we finally sat down to eat, FP came into the trailer with grease covering his hands; presumably from being at the garage all day working on Jug's bike so it'll be ready when he leaves next week. "I thought the plan was to surprise her?" he said to Jug as he placed a chaste kiss on the top of my head.

"She beat me to it. I can't complain though." he responded, taking another bite out of his burger.

"I brought you some too. It's in the microwave for whenever your ready." I said, looking at FP as he tried to scrub the grease from his hands in the kitchen sink. He was still struggling after a few minutes, so I got up and grabbed the canister of sugar from the counter and poured a little bit in my hand. I mixed it with water to make a paste and started rubbing the grease from his hands effortlessly. "What the hell am I gonna do without you around here?"