Chapter 9

A mini cottage, Isabel landed on it after falling. It took her a couple of minutes to realize where she was, that's when Jackson and I decided to look around. "Annabel"? I pushed Isabel behind me "Who are you, how do you know my name"! Jackson held on his gun, getting ready to shoot. "Isabel when Jackson draws his gun, flew to Jason and everyone else" I whispered to Isabel so slightly . I signaled  Isa to leave and Jackson to get his gun, while I jumped on this man. "Who are you and how do you know me"? "I'm your cousin, I've been looking for you, I carry the wind element". I looked a Jackson letting him know to put the gun down. "How can we trust you". "I'll train you to find them". "Get out my face". I looked a Jackson. "I know your getting the Visions". I just kept walking "I'm vision the giver of them, and Annabel I need you to take over them.
    (Jayden/Jason P.O.V) I was watching Annabel and Jackson closely I heard every word. "Boss is that the guy you read about"? "Yes, shush". "So your keeping thing from HER". I never seen Isabel mad and I've finally seen it, and her power grew.
   (Annabel P.O.V) "Look I don't know who you are, I feel like I should know though". "You will know". I felt moist air flying past me. Then water came passing me. Forcing my wings out. "Sing the song before it's too late". I started to fly in the winds. 
I'm free
Why don't you lead
Lead them away
They blew me 
They blew me
To my life
Take some 
Take some
Take control on me 
I started to lose control, then I realized the power wasn't coming to me. "ISABEL". My thoughts went wild. I knew she was strong but the thing is she isn't ready all this power she can get to her limit and she'll stop at nothing. She never knew hatred from experience, but she learned from other people. With her power now not only she see's what they see. She'll feel it. Show passion from it. 
  Being us is not easy we used to live In hiding not care about anyone but ourselves and each other. Once our power grow. We're unstoppable. Thinking about the other kept in hiding who knows if their like us or worst. They can be weak also, unlike us we fend for ourselves having no help. Or anyone caring. Things will change when I go there.