147

99,857 likes @coreyscherer: I want to thank each individual in my life

99,857 likes
@coreyscherer: I want to thank each individual in my life.

Kelsey: thank you for being the best little sister out there. Thank you for preparing me for my own kid. Thank you for believing in me every step of the way this wouldn't be possible without you.

Devyn: Thank you for being here for me through everything. I couldn't imagine life without you. Thank you for bringing our little girl into this world. I love you forever.

Jake: before you moved into the house it was quite, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. Thanks for being the best pal you could be to me. Thank you for making my sister happy. Thanks for helping bring my niece and nephews in the world.

Colby: fuck where do I even start. I'm glad I met you. Even though we get into crazy shit together I still love you brother. I love the crazy adventures we go on. I wouldn't trade this life for anything.

Sam: you do crazy shit brother but we don't let you do it alone. I even played satanic games with you so I'm glad we are still alive. I'm glad you are in my life.

Aaron: I'm glad we started doing podcasts because some shit was let out that we never said before. I'm glad to have you in my life brother. I couldn't have did it without any of you.

Fans: thank you all for believing in me every step of the way. I definitely wouldn't be where I am today without you guys. Thank you for being the best fans out there.

I love each and every one of you. So sad to say goodbye.