Who Is There?

Glinda's POV

" Perfect shoot!!!" Marie said and I rolled my eyes.

" Better than expected." I said to her and went to the trial room. I changed into my clothes and came out of there.

" Hey!!" I saw Carrie my fellow model.

" Hey!! What's up!!!" I asked her.

" Not dead yet I think." She said.

" Hmm, same here. How was the shoot?" I asked her.

" Jennifer was a bi*ch. Other than that everything is ok." She said and I chuckled. Jennifer is the producer. She is really a bi*ch sometimes.

" If she is bi*ch then everything is normal. If not then there is something wrong with that." I said to her and she chuckled.

" Right though." She said and I nodded.

" Are you going home?" She asked me.

" Yes. My aunt is not at home. She has gone to LA to meet her friends." I said.

" Want me to accompany you?" She asked me.

" I bet you have a plan with your fiance. I don't want to be the third wheeler here." I said and she chuckled.

" Are you going to Bali next week. Jennifer mentioned your name." She said.

" I am not informed yet. If I am informed about that then I will think about it." I said to her.

" That's great. Then we can enjoy together." She said and I nodded.

" If only your fiance doesn't reach there as well." I said to her and she chuckled.

" He has to go on a business trip next week. He will not be able to come." She said

" I don't believe that he will not come. Who knows!!! May be he reaches there before us. You know?! Love can turn everyone crazy." I said thinking about my Prince Charming. Uhhhh, even thoughts of him melts my heart. What is he!!! Why am I crazy about him!!!

He is Prince Charming. My stupid brain said.

I know that. You keep quiet. I said to my brain.

" Hey!!" Carrie said.

" Yeah, tell me." I said.

" Where are you lost? Was calling you from awhile?" She asked me.

" Oh, nothing. You come to my place and have lunch with me tomorrow if your fiance agrees then you can literally bring him with you as well." I told her and she rolled her eyes.

" I will bring him with me. No worries." She said and I smiled.

" Ok then, if you say so." I said to her.

" May be we will meet tomorrow. Call me tomorrow morning because I have to do the arrangements." I said to her.

" Sure. I will inform you tonight." She said.

" Ok then." I said.

" Bye. See you tomorrow." She said.

" Ok, bye. I am dead hell tired. Only the bed is calling me." I said to her. She chuckled.

" Go, take rest. Tomorrow is Sunday. You will have enough time to chill on." She said and I chuckled.

My chilling on means stalking my Prince Charming, secretly looking at him all the time. That really gives me satisfaction.

" Yeah, quite a lot time to chill." I said.

" Yeah, now go. Or else we will keep taking and talking." She said and I chuckled.

" Yeah, I know that we are weird." I said to her and she nodded accepting it.

I came out of there and found Marie waiting for me. She will drop me my home. I was so tired today. I wasn't even able to walk properly.

" Watch out , girl. You will hurt yourself." She said to me. I nodded and got in the car leaning back. I closed my eyes for a moment and heard Marie calling me. I quickly opened my eyes to see what happened.

" What?!" I asked her.

" We are here." She said.

" We are where?" I asked her.

" God!!! Your home." She said. I looked at her weirdly.

" My home?!! This early?!" I asked her.

" Yes, now get down and sleep properly." She said.

" Did you use a warm hole to reach here? How can we reach home in just 2 minutes?" I asked her.

" It's been 30 minutes. Not just 2. How will you get it when you are sleeping?" She asked me and I rolled my eyes at her. I took my purse and came out of the car.

" Bye. Don't show up tomorrow until I call you. Or else I will fire you. I am serious." I said to her and she rolled her eyes.

" Yeah, right." She said. " Bye. Goodnight. Take care of yourself." She said as she drove away.

I reached the door and was about to open the door but then I looked at the house nextdoor found it was completely dark there. Where is my Prince Charming?! Has he gone anywhere?! He was not to go somewhere today. May be he is late today or may be he is sleeping. But why the whole house is in dark?! Has he gone home? May be or may be not. I shrugged and entered my house. I sighed. I was alone today. I lit up all the lights of the house. I hate darkness. I went to my room and took a shower then changed into something comfortable.

I went to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator. My aunt has cooked the meal already. I searched for the box having today's date and took it out. I got it and put it in the oven. I waited for awhile and then took it to my room. I was watching TV and having my dinner. Having dinner alone is so biring that I found today. Usually I have it with my aunt. But she is not here today. I was missing her. I decided to call her and I took my phone to call her. I dialed her number but no one picked it up. May be she is sleeping. But it's just 8:00 PM now. Aunty never sleeps this early. What's wrong?! I texted her but no reply. I tried the number of her friends but no onepicked it up. I called them again and texted everyone single one of them but no reply. I was very worried. I went downstairs and put the plates on the sink. I suddenly felt someone was behind me. I was sure there was someone. God!!! Who is there?!