is it ready?

Ash's pov

Meghan stared at me. she looked at me like I was insane. cause I was poking my self. I'm not soft. "I'm not soft." I said. Meghan laughed. "not skin wise. Heart wise." she said poking me in the chest. I looked at her again. "Your so stupid ice-boy." Puck said from a nearby tree. "oh shut up Goodfellow." I said. Sage laughed. wrapping his arms around Meghans shoulders. she looked uncomfortable. I wanted to pull her close. tell her I loved her. tell her everything was going to be fine. but I held myself back.

10 yrs later

I sat down next to Meghan on the porch. I watched my seven year old daughter Regan run away from Puck. she screamed and laughed. she acted like a normal kid. oblivious to the people who kept a close eye on her. I heard Regan scream. as Puck grabbed her and put her on his shoulders. she laughed and shrieked. Ethan grabbed her off of puck's shoulders. I didn't hate Puck anymore. we were friends now. I glanced at my watch. "come on Rey baby. its getting late." I said. "ahhh!!!! Daddy cant I stay out a little longer?" she complained. "yeah Ice-boy just a little longer." Puck and Ethan complained. Meghan sighed. "I guess just have her inside by ten. you have an hour." Meghan said taking my hand. I followed her inside.

Puck's pov

I looked back towards the house. it was past ten. but Ash and Meghan were screaming and yelling. I took Regan's hand and led her to my house. "come one Rey. your going to spend the night at my house." I said quietly. she nodded. Ash had snapped again. I heard glass shatter. "Ethan. take rey to your place bud please." Ethan ran over and took Rey's hand. this wasn't good. I ran back to the house. bursting through the door. "Ash stop it please!" Meghan shouted at him. "Don't you understand Meghan?" he asked quietly. Meghan was crying. "get out of here Ash! NOW!!!!!" Ash sighed and left. "Meg? you alright?" I asked. She took a deep breath. "yes. where's Regan?" She asked. "I had Ethan take her to his place. you guys were fighting." I said. she nodded. " 'night Puck." she said. I smiled and left.