--

"Holy fuck, Gabrielle, slow down!" Noah shouts as I weave through traffic doing seventy. There is a large grin plastered on my face as my adrenaline pumps higher. I come to a skidding hault at a redlight. I look over at Noah who is pale faced and gripping his door and the center console. "God, are you sure you have a liscense?" He asks, his voice shaky. I laugh.

"I've been driving for ten years and not once have I been in an accident. I think I know what I'm doing Mr. Williams."

"I drive back, I dont think my nerves can take another round of your driving." I smirk at him when the light turns green.

"0-60 in 4.2 seconds, baby!" I push my foot down on the gas and the car flies forward. Three minutes later we are pulling into the parking lot of the doctors office. Noah basically falls out of the car.

"Oh dont be so dramatic." I mutter as I climb out and close my door.

"You drive like a criminal," He says. Oh no, he hasnt seen my criminal driving. Back in the day I could lose the cops in under thirty seconds.

WSwNoah walks around the car and grabs my hand, he brings it to his lips and kisses my knuckles. "You are a crazy woman, Ms. Bonnet." He grins at me. I smile back at him.

"I'm not the one seeing a shrink, Mr. Williams." He laughs and drags me towards the door.

--

We walk into a large room with a number of chairs made from different materials. Nothing in the room truely matches and it looks more like a hoarders house than a psychiatrists office. "Whats with all of the chairs?" I mutter curiously.

"Dr. Rush see's a number of people with OCD. Some of them will only sit in a chair if its made of a specific material." So the shrink is all about comfortability? I wonder what happens if he doesnt have the right chair.

"Which one is yours?" I ask assuming he has a favorite also.

"Leather," He mutters as he leads me over to the brown, leather chairs in the corner. I look behind me as the door opens. A middle aged man of about four feet tall comes limping in with a cane. He has curly blond hair and green eyes. He looks like the psychiatrist type but I expected him to be... well taller.

"Its good to see you again Noah," Dr. Rush says with a bright smile. He walks over to a chair across from us, using his cane for support. "I didnt realize you were bringing someone with you." Noah grins at him.

"This is Gabrielle Bonnet, Gabrielle, this is Dr. George Rush." I smile and shake his hand. To be such a small man, he has a firm grip.

"Its nice to meet you," I mutter.

"Its a wonderful pleasure to meet you, Ms. Bonnet. I've heard so much about you." I glance at Noah. He's known me two weeks and I'm already the topic of conversation. Dr. Rush looks at Noah. "What can I do for you today, Mr. Williams?"

"Gabrielle seems to think there is something wrong with seeing a psychiatrist." He says. I glare at him.

"Thats not what I said."

"If you put your words in layman's terms, thats what you said. " I roll my eyes at him. Here we go again.

"I didnt say there was anything wrong with it. I said I wouldnt see one," I snap.

"Youre seeing one now," He snaps back.

"I'm observing you idiot, I only came because you asked me to." We glare at each other. God he's such a child some times.

"I have to say, I've never seen anything like this." Dr. Rush mutters. We look over and he is watching us intently. "Since you met, have you always fought like this?"