Leo

In the Leo imagines we will just pretend that he is not dead with Cancer. That seems so dark!😂 I'm so sorry to whoever is reading this and has Cancer I didn't mean it to be offensive I was just addressing that Leo does not have Cancer in these imagines! Also in this story Leo has very bad depression and no self-confidence! Enjoy!

————————————————————————

Y/n's POV:

I sighed as I got off the bus at my new school. I didn't know a single person here! How was I supposed to make friends? I walked in and a saw a man dressed really nicely walk up to me. He says "excuse me Ms. but your breaking rule number 54!"

(I don't know all the rules by heart so bare with me I'm just gonna make up the numbers for the rules, if you do know the rule numbers please comment so I can correct it!)

And I stared at him blankly and said "what's rule number 54?" And he face palmed himself and said "rule number 54 is that you should always have your hair up in school it's to distracting for the boys......are you new here?" And i nodded. And he said "you should say yes sir or yes principal Dwight." And i said "I'm sorry sir I didn't know that you were the principal!"

And he lightly smiled and said "that's ok just next time call me sir ok?" And i said "yes sir." And he smiled and walked away. I took a breather I don't wanna call him sir that's so stupid. Then I found my locker and opened it.

While I was putting my stuff in there a guy came up and slammed my locker shut. "Hey!" And he said "well well well what do we have here, looks like new girl just got locker slammed!"

And then another guy came up to him and said "hey why don't you go get a life, and leave her alone!" And the another guy said "well how about I round house you in the face!" And the another guy laughed and said "not gonna happen, now get lost before I go get Mr. Teller!" And the guy ran away.

The guy that stood up for me came over and said "hey are you ok?" And I really couldn't answer cause he was so handsome. Then he started waving his hand in my face.

And i flashed out of my day dream and said "yea oh sorry." And he smiled and said "that's ok, umm I'm Leo, what's your name?"

And I smiled and said "I'm y/n, nice to meet you Leo!" And I put out my hand for him to shake. And when he did his hands were so soft. Why am I thinking about this? I just meet the dude!

Then another boy came up to him and said "come on Leo we need to get our lunches from the office cause mom forgot to give them to us this morning cause she was busy trying out this new sushi roll."

And Leo looked at the kid and said "ok hold on Rafe I'm coming!" And the kid named Rafe I guess walked off and Leo looked at me and said "sorry that was my brother, umm I gotta go but I will hopefully see you in class." And I smiled and nodded.

In class

I walked in and everyone even the teacher just stared at me. I lightly smiled at him. I found a seat in front of Rafe. I didn't see Leo anywhere. Then the teacher said "ok everyone, this is our new student y/n, so let's treat her well and welcomed, I'm Mr. Teller and if you need anything just ask ok?"

And I smiled and nodded. And he started with the lesson. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around and Rafe said "so you have meet my brother isn't that right?" And I nodded. And he said "if you even think about making his life a living hell I will....."

And I interrupted him and said "what? No never ok don't tell him this but I think he's kinda cute." And his eyes widened and said "you do?" And i slowly nodded and turned back around to listen to the lesson.

Lunch

I got out of the lunch line and looked around for a table and found Leo sitting alone at one. I sighed and walked over. I placed my tray down next to his and said "hey Leo!" And he smiled up at me and looked back at his tray. I sighed again and said "hey whats wrong?"

And he said "well I've been through a lot of depression and no self-confidence." And my heart literally broke. I rubbed his back and said "I'm so sorry Leo I didn't know, if there is anything I could do to make you feel better, you can count on me!"

And he sighed and said "the one thing that I've always wanted was a girlfriend, but no one seems to like me or even want to talk to me."

And I smiled inside knowing he was wrong about the second part. And I said "well where is Rafe wouldn't he sit with you since your his brother?"

And he looked at me and said "he doesn't have lunch this period." And i said "so you just sit alone here every lunch?" And he nodded. And I knew i had to do something.

After school

I ran up to Rafe and Leo walked out of the building and I said "hey Rafe can I talk to you for a second.....alone?" And he looked at Leo and nodded. I pulled his arm and ran down to a tree and said "ok so I have a plan." And he looked at me confused and said "why do you have a plan and for what?"

And I smiled and said "Leo told me at lunch that he has always wanted a girlfriend and I like him and I was wondering since you have told me about how you and Leo always sit on the roof at night maybe you could set something up so that can be me and him and then I can ask him!"

And he looked at me shocked and said "wow ok that was a lot and maybe yea I will talk to him and get you over to our house I will text you ok?" And I nodded and smiled and said "thank you so much Rafe!"

And he said "no problem y/n." And walked back to Leo. I got onto the bus and smiled the whole way home.

Rafe texted me saying that is was ok for me to come over. He told me that Leo was also excited which gave me butterflies. I raced over there and knocked. A woman came to the door and said "hello you must be y/n?" And I smiled and nodded. And she said "well why don't you come in?!"

And i said "thank you Mrs. Khatchadorian!" And she said "oh you can just call me Mrs K." And I nodded. I saw a little girl with a pug on the couch watching TV.

Then Mrs. K said "oh y/n the boys are upstairs!" And I thanked her and went up the stairs.

I knocked on the door. Rafe opened it and said "hey y/n come in!" And I walked in and saw a bunk bed and a desk and everything else a boy has in his bedroom.

Then Rafe said "Leo is already on the roof." I nodded. And went through the window onto the roof. I saw Leo sitting on the roof looking at the sunset. I walked over to Leo and sat next to him. And said "hey Leo, beautiful sunset right?"

And he looked at me and smiled and said "yea it is really beautiful." And i said "ok so I really wanted to ask you something." And he said "ok what is it?"

And I said "well i thought about what you said at lunch and I was wondering if you wanted to be my boyfriend?" And his eyes widened and said "what? Are you serious?" And I tilted my head down and nodded.

Then I said "I know Leo, I just met you but I felt the spark right when I met, your funny, nice and super handsome." And he said "wow um yes I would love too be your boyfriend." And my head shot up and said "really?" And he nodded and blushed.

I quickly grabbed his neck and kissed him. He slowly got used to it and kissed back. His hands when to my waist and my hand went to the bad of his neck to pull him closer.

We kept making out for like 5 minuets then he parted and asked "what if Rafe sees us?" And i pecked his beautiful lips and said "well then he will just have to deal with it." And reconnected our lips.

Thomas/Leo/Chip One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें