The Tale Begins

The cement is clean and squares off at each end, as each square of cement follows one another a pair of black heeled man boots come onto one of the cement squares. Above the boots are a pair of dark wash blue jeans that look like that they have seen more than the man inside of them. As the man continues to walk his long black coat almost touches the ground but never seems to. His white shirt he wears is always untucked and tattered to the point of never selling it at any garage sale. His face is thin yet tall, He has heavy eyes that are completely black except for the iris which is purple. He has dark brown hair to almost look black with a slight bridge to his bangs while every other hair jets back in streaks of combs. Smoke comes from his hand to his mouth then comes out of his mouth to make him look dragon-like. This man's name is simply Henry, Henry Hawkins and he is wanted by his community for being so different. You see, He's the only one in his town that has brown hair and purple eyes and for this, his parents were killed trying to protect him. As for family, the only family he has is a tiger, the tiger has a well-respected name of Remmi. This man is exceptionally dangerous since he has magic powers, for any time he wants to put a spell on someone all he has to do is say the spell backward in the English language. There is one problem in his life besides being an outcast, the town has put a bounty on his head for the capture of him dead or alive.

This town, that Henry lives in is called Amityville because this town has no light except for two days of every month and each time the sun comes up the townspeople go into hiding. The people of the town are promptly named sleepers since their eyes are so adjusted to the darkness that if they see one tiny little speck of light, they cannot handle it. However our hero has spent an equal amount of time in the sun and in the dark to the point that his eyes are adjusted, you could say he's seen the dark side of the moon. This town is so dark that when curfew comes everyone must be inside of their homes. At true night the town goes pitch black to the point where you can't see your hand in front of your own face. At true night, creatures come up and if your still out, you will not be seen in the morning. No one knows where the creatures take you, all anyone knows is what they have of the only survivor, but she hasn't spoken to a soul in years. Anyway back to the story...

He takes a long drag from his cigarette and a step that carries his confidence through his feet. "Remmi looks like the true night is almost here, the creatures will be coming out," Henry says. Remmi's eyes look glazed over and he does not move, only stands there, staring into the darkness that lays beyond them. Henry doesn't take another step before Remmi starts to growl into the bleak void. ¨What is it, Remmi?¨ Henry asks. Just as he asks this question, he sees a figure standing then slowly walking towards him. As he prepares to battle he notices this person has no weapon and is so feeble he needs a cane to walk with a hunched back. The man is now an inch from Henry and Remmi hasn't moved from his original spot. Henry does not know what to do, so by his instincts he raises his hand just enough above the man's head and continues to say, ¨hturt eht lle....¨ Before he could finish the spell, the man reached his hand out upon Henry's forehead and he was abruptly unconscious before he hit the ground.

He slowly wakes up with his eyelids ever so slightly coming open and feeling like he is just getting over a hangover. He felt that his hands were tied and he was sitting in a chair but there was no sight of Remmi anywhere. ¨Em eitnu sepor.¨ Henry uses a spell to untie himself from the chair and stands up. He then looks around but could not, since it was too black to see so he had to conjure up a spell, ¨Yaw ym thgil cigam.¨ Once he could see through the darkness, he noticed the small room he was placed in and one lone camera sitting in the upper left-hand corner of the cubed room. The door was interesting because it wasn't like any other door that would be made out of wood or maybe even steel but instead this door was not there but there was definitely something holding him in the room. He looked through the transparent door to see Remmi, lying on the ground next to his cell. ¨Remmi? Remmi! Wake up.¨ He exclaimed to his friend who by that time slowly opened his eyes to see his friend trapped.

The Adventures of Henry Hawkinsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें