Ao Haru Ride

Alt. title: Blue Spring Ride

Year: Summer 2014

Episodes: 12

Cat.: Romance, School Life, Drama, Shoujo

Summary:Ao Haru Ride revolves around Futaba, a girl who was in love with a boy named Kō Tanaka in middle school. However, after a misunderstanding, their relationship as friends ends when he transfers schools over summer vacation. In high school, her world is turned around once again when she meets Kō again, this time under the name of Kō Mabuchi.

**********************************

Reaction Episodes 1-4: Soft water color background and simple character design. Within the first minute I'm think this feels like "Kimi ni Todoke" and "Suke-tte li na yo".

The beginning was like a backstory of their middle school days. She bring down girliness so it would stop the guys from talking about her being cute. So that the other girls won't hate her. Girls are like that?

A confession in the first episode! This gots to be a trick! yep a trick. Funny! Ep.2 More flashback. Ep.3 So I guess flashbacks will grace us in every episode. That blonde one. A group of 5 friends was just born. Ep.4 Train thing was kinda his fault. Pony tail is in love with teacher.

Story was good and heart felt without all that unneed stuff. Awesome art and animation. Smooth. Will easily go down as a gotta watch romance.

4 out of 5

There is a live action movie.