Two reptilian oppisites

Me and icewolf were sitting down playing mine craft until the room started flashing blue."the alert"i exclaimed.we ran to the cave to meet up with camili and camil i sat down at the computer."two giant reptiles fighting!!!!"i said"oh my gosh we've never fought anything like this!"icewolf exclaimed."i know,but if they are fighting only one of them is evil."i said."your right."said icewolf."lets go team!"i exclaimed.we all ran to our vehicles and got on them.we drove off to the epic scene.

...When we got there...

Two reptiles fighting both had spikes one of them was white and had white glowing spikes both had torn up tuxedos on although one had a white one on!the other reptile was dark green and had red eyes that seemed to almost glow his spikes and tux was black.i heard the white one say"i am this reptile because you pushed me""i pushed you for revenge you are the one who had locked me up in a prison where they experimented on me and made me this giant reptile!"said the black one"you are a murderer and was one also that is why i locked you up!"said the white one.i jumped in to the conversation and said"you were not a good person"i said to the black reptile while swiftly kicking him in the jaw the others jumped at him the black reptile made A loud noise and we stopped and covered our ears then he stopped and we uncovered our ears.then he said"next time life"then he smacked his hands together creating a very loud smacking noise we all put our hands over our ears then he disappeared.we took our hands off our ears and got our weapons out and pointed them at the white reptile who stayed."friend or foe?"i asked the beast."friend"said the beast with a hissing voice."my name is Jake but you can call me life the reptile"he said."nice to meet you Jake or i mean life the reptile,we are the claw a group of animal themed heroes set out to protect this city and the world,do you need a place to stay?".i said."yes please i need somewhere to prepare for him"

----------------------------------------------
Wow now things are getting tense 😄 lol nit to much of an update but it's a start 😃 so yeah i will update again soon so we can read more of this stuff remember to favorite and follow me to see more cool books like this k thx arcticfox out.peace