Chapter 2

"oh thanks Niall, I said, as he handed me the paper napkins.

"your welcome," he replied smiling shyly.

"look I'm really sorry about the whole spilling coffee on you, thing to make it up to you can I have your number, and maybe we could hang out some time"., Niall said with a smile.

"sure," I replied writing my number on a paper napkin, then handing it to him. Boy was he perfect I thought in my mind.

"ok thanks", he said taking the napkin.

"Niall, we have to go now", a boy with curly brown hair and green eyes told him.

" ok well I will text you", he said giving me a hug

" bye", I called as he walked away.

Well that was quite a adventure I thought, putting on my jacket then, leaving Starbucks. When I had walked outside it seemed like it had gotten a lot colder. The snow had stopped thought, which I guess was a good thing. Meeting Niall turned a bad day, into a good one.

Nialls P.O.V.

I got back into Harry's range rover, feeling amazing. Lea was amazing, she looked perfect, the way her blonde hair fell down her shoulders, and even her personally was fun.

"So who was that girl you were talking to mate, Harry began, tapping his fingers on the steering wheel, peering through the wind shield.

"uh", niall said tryin to make something up, so Harry didn't give me crap.

"Niall, tell me" Harry pleaded, like a little kid,.

"well I spilled coffee on this girl, named Lea, and she's really pretty and all so I told her, if she gave me her number we coul hang out", I said

"well, good job", Harry said," she's fit".

"oh my god," niall said to Harry," back off she's mine", I said

Over all today was a good day