She then couldn't handle the not knowing if he was ok and so she took it upon herself to go inside the room. She took a deep breath and marched to the door as she placed her hand on the handle.

'Should I knock first?' she thought. She then placed her other hand on the wood of the door before tapping on it lightly like a whisper.

".... Mr. T?" She whispered. As usual, there was no response. Her hand around the doorknob tightened as she slowly twisted it. It was unlocked. A small smile formed on her face since the door wasn't locked as she slowly pushed the door open.

Inside was a dark room. One candle lighting the room, but it didn't do must justice. The room was almost black and seemed empty, but it wasn't. There in the center lied a bed, small almost like a cot.

"...Mr. T," her soft voice called as she crept over to the foot of the bed. She could barley see the barber in the bed, but she knew he was there. She could see the outlining of his body along with a white blanket draped over him. He was faced down with his head buried in his pillow and hands gripping at his thick hair. He was sound asleep, peaceful and beautiful. How adorable he was; especially since he wasn't yelling, or screaming, or bleeding.

A smile slowly formed on her face as she watched him. Beautiful, but that beauty is not for her. Never has been, and never will be. That fallen angel who slept restless on that bed wasn't created for her to love, at least that's what she thought. With those violent thoughts tormenting her mind, the smile spread across her face faded.

She moved closer to the bed as she looked around the room. A desk sat off in a corner with piles of paperwork. A cabinet was hung on a the opposite wall probably filled with medicines and medical tools.

"Just look what ya got yourself into, Mr. T," she sighed and pushed back her hair. "And bloody hell it's dark in 'ere," she complained and tried to look for another candle and match.

It was at that moment when the door opened and in came a tall old woman. Lovett jumped at first and examined the woman. Short red hair flowing from her scalp as her heels clicked against the pavement as she walked in.

"I didn't realize Mr. Barker was taking visitors," the woman spoke as her eyes flicked to the barber lying all cuddled up in the bed.

"I'm sorry, I'll just be heading out," Lovett replied softly.

"What's your name, dear?" The woman quickly asked as she lit a few candles that were hiding on a desk.

"Eleanor Lovett... but you can call me Nellie," Lovett answered and stood frozen at the door. "And you?"

"Margery," she replied, seeming no longer interested to the baker as she walked closer to the bed Todd resided in. "Now, someone in the Authorities notified me saying Mr. Barker was bleeding everywhere and so she brought him here. I guess I have to run some tests on him and I was hoping for a day off," she sighed and turned back around to the desk.

"You don't have to start working now," Lovett replied and walked back in the room. She didn't want a frustrated, unsympathetic woman running tests on the man she loves. "Perhaps give him time to rest... then help him in a few hours," she suggested.

"Who's the doctor in this room?" Margery retorted in a scoff. "So what are you a family member?"

"No I-"

"Then I'm going to have to ask you to leave," she snapped back and began pulling papers from a cabinet.

"Excuse me, but I'm the only person 'ere in this bloody hell that he knows!" Lovett nearly screamed. "I'm not even in your way, just let me stay!"