Chapter Fifteen

*TWO WEEKS LATER*

Derek had just brought a new house, as it turns out, his old one wasn't big enough for the both of us right now, we were just looking around his new place. It was beautiful. It had wooden floorboards, and marble countertops in the kitchen, it had big islands in the kitchen, it had two huge bathrooms, and a fireplace, it was two story and it had two on-suites, and all of our stuff was being delivered. The entire house was huge, it was like the Cullen's house in Twilight, it had all windows like that too, and it had a long driveway, so the house was pretty far back behind trees.

We had decided to sell my old bed for $150, because Derek's was heaps bigger. And we definitely kept my stereo, so i plugged my stereo and it started playing 'no mediocre' by T.I and Iggy Azalea. I Love Iggy Azalea, she was like my god.

I just walked around the house, moving a bit to the beat. When a bunch of guys came in with a big, white couch. But i had never seen this couch before, it didn't belong to Derek, and it certainly didn't belong to me.

"Derek!" I called out.

"Whats wrong?" He asked from the bottom of the stairs.

"Where did this couch come from?" I asked him.

"I bought it, don't you like it?" He asked.

"No, its beautiful, I just didn't know where it came from" i replied, as i picked up my coffee.

"Okay, I'm gonna help take up the bed now, see you soon babe" he said.

"I love you!" I called out.

"Love you too!" He called back, and that made me smile.

I went and grabbed a box, labelled 'kitchen' so i went through it, and Derek bought a brand new coffee machine. Aww, he just knows how to please me. I put all the cutlery away, and pots and pans. So i grabbed a tray, and put a bunch of bottles of water on it, and started heading upstairs. I walked to the other end, and went into our room. There were a bunch of guys in there, and Derek.

"Hey boys, want something to drink?" I asked, and they all started crowding around, grabbing a bottle each. I walked over to Derek and held his hand.

"This looks so good babe" i said, it looked like that night in the hotel, when he asked me out.

"Yeah i know" he said as he kissed me softly.

"Thanks for doing all this, i know the stress it must have put you through" i said.

"Anything for you baby" he replied. I just gave him a little kiss.

"Um, I'm making sandwiches, so when you're done and hungry, just come down and have something to eat boys" i called out to all of them. I started walking down the stairs, when Derek said something.

"Hey babe? Change this song" he said laughing. So i went down and changed it to 'Problem' by Ariana Grande and Iggy Azalea.

"Better?" I called out.

"Yeah!" He called out.

I didn't even realise, but i started singing along to the song. And i heard the shuffling of feet, so i assumed the boys were done. I sat up on the counter and crossed my legs, and i turned around, to see about 7 workers and Derek come in.

"Help yourselves boys" i said, smiling.

"Thanks miss!" They said happily altogether. "By the way, we heard you singing from up there, you're really good" one of them said. I started to go red in the face.

"Um. Thanks" i replied.

I just sat on the counter, texting JJ and Emily, and Garcia. JJ wanted to come by and check out the house with Reid.

"Hey babe, can JJ and Reid come over?" I asked sweetly.

"Yeah, sure" he replied, returning back upstairs with the workers.

So i texted JJ back, saying she could come over, but its gonna be a bit crowded, because of all the workers. And she said okay, and she was gonna be here in about 20 minutes. I couldn't wait, I hadn't seen her in a week, because Hotch gave Derek and i a week off to sort everything out.

"Knock knock" i heard JJ say from the front door.

"JJ!" I yelled as i ran out of the kitchen to hug her. I hugged her, and we explored for about half an hour. All the workers left and the house was all set up. And it was amazing.

JJ and Reid eventually left, leaving me and Derek all alone, in this quiet house. I eventually turned the music off, and went to the kitchen to make a coffee. After it was made, i sat on the countertop and drank it, but Derek left his jacket on the bench, so i was about to grab it and take it upstairs, when a little box fell out of it.

I opened up the box, and there was a little ring in it, with beautiful diamonds on it. I took it out of the box and had a look at it. And thats when Derek came around the corner, and his face froze, when he saw me holding the ring. I put it back in the box, and handed the box to him, giving him a kiss on the cheek as i walked past. And we didn't say anything to each other for the rest of the night.

************************************************************************************

😱😱😱😱 i can't believe what happened!!!! I so wanted to write that! So i know whats gonna happen, but you can inbox me or leave me a comment to tell me what you think is gonna happen. 😍😍

Thanks,

Ebony 😍😍😂😂😱😱❤️❤️😁😁😏😏👏👏😘😘😈😈😝😝🌟🌟👌👌💜💜🌹🌹💙💙💕💕🌻🌻😊😊👅👅💖💖