Chapter 19: Test of Courage

Start from the beginning

Ojiro, "Could there be a fire on the mountain?!"

"I mean like, Bakugo and Todoroki both have quirks that can cause fires, but this is not normal. Smoke shouldn't be black."

*I'm not being racist. Please don't hurt me*

Pixie-Bob, "Wh-What is this?!"

"Pixie-Bob!"

Then she got levitated over to some where. I turn an I see two people, one holding a stone like object, on top of Pixie-Bob's head, which was bleeding, and some dude looking like a Ninja Turtle knockoff.

??, "Those pet cats are in the way."

*I'm running out of names for this perverted child*, "Wh-Why...? I thought they made doubly sure...Why are the villains here?!"

Izu, "Pixie-Bob!"

Izu yells while running over, but he gets held back by tiger.

'Wait, if their is smoke in the forest, all of Class A and B that are in there, are in danger! I have to help them.'

Izu, "Kota!"

'Crap! I don't know where he is.'

Then I start to shimmy toward the forest. 'I have to protect my friends!'

Mandalay's Telepath, "Everyone. We're being attacked by two villains! It's possible that there are more! Everyone who can move, get back to camp immediately! Even if you come across the enemy, retreat and do not engage!"

Knockoff Ninja Turtle, "How are you this evening, U.A. High School? We are the Vanguard Action Squad of the League of Villains!"

Ojiro, "The League of Villains?! Why are they here...?"

Block, "Shall I crush this girl's head? What d'you think? Well, what do you think?"

Tiger, "Like I'd let you, you-"

Turtle, "Wait up, Big Sis Mag! Don't be hasty. You too, Tiger. Calm down. It all depends on whether having power over life and death follows Stain's tenets or not."

Izu, "Stain."

Iida, "So you're the ones his ideology brought?"

Turtle, "That's right! I'm- Oh yeah, you, with the glasses! You were the one who brought about the end of Stain at Hosu City. I apologize for the late introduction. I'm Spinner, the one who will spin his dreams into reality!" [Takes out a weapon made of blades]

'My good sir, I don't think that is an efficient sword.'

Tiger, "I don't care, but you bastards...The woman lying there, Pixie-Bob, has started worrying about getting married recently. She was doing her best to find happiness as a woman, despite her age. You can't damage that woman's face and then just stand there laughing thoughtlessly about it!" 'You marry her then, like damn son, you care about her a lot.'

Spinner, "What's a hero doing trying to be happy like the average person?!"

Mandalay, "Tiger! I've broadcast instructions. Leave the safety of the other students to Ragdoll. The two of us will hold them back here! Go, everyone!"

'F@ck this. I have friends to protect! I don't think one hero can protect that many students. I have to help.'

I'm next to the forest now.

Iida, "(y/n)! Come back!"

"I have to protect my friends, nothing you can do will change my mind."