C'mon, It's SummerSlam

Start from the beginning

All she could do was wrap her arms around his neck and they couldn't be separated.

But after a minute, he needed to go; Tommy said his goodbyes and got in the car.

Lexi watched him drive off and pull out of the gated community. This all still hasn't hit her, it happened all of a sudden and so quick.

She walked back inside and just looked around the house as it was quiet, exception from the animals walking around.

There was no music playing upstairs like usual when they get home and the laundry is being done. No movie was set up in the living room or someone to watch it with her. There was no Tommy.

It was all still suprising so she just sat there and let it process for a while before calling Bayley and Nia to set up dates for when they'll fly in and stay at the house.

Skip ahead a week*

Lexi just finished up with RAW as all she was doing was contract signings for SummerSlam this coming Sunday.

She was back in her hotel room, alone as the clock just hit midnight.

Before she would go to bed, this would be the time to facetime her husband.

Alexa: Please pick up..

She heard the call ring multiple times until they stopped, she then smiled as Tommy popped up on her phone with a huge smile.

Tommy: Hey babe.

Alexa: ... I miss that face.

Tommy: I miss you too.

They started to talk about what she's doing for the show and he was telling her everything that's been happening.

Alexa: Did you watch RAW?

Tommy: Yeah, we were getting ready to cook dinner for tonight when I stopped into the hang out area.

Alexa: What time is it there?

Tommy: Uhm.. looks at his phone* It just hit five o'clock.

Alexa: Wow, that's such a time difference.

Tommy: We are on the opposite side of the world from each other.

Alexa: I know.

They then continued to talk as she was posting a photo that she took earlier in the day at her hotel room.

She wanted to see Tommy's reaction as she tagged him.

Alexa: ...

Tommy: Are you posting on Instagram and talking to me?

Alexa: Maybe..

Tommy: I can't multitask like that.

He was poking fun until he pulled up and saw the post that she posted and tagged him in it.