Chapter 45.

Carly's POV

I woke up the next day to Nikki kissing my shoulder. I smiled and opened my eyes. I was met with his mesmerizing green eyes.

"Good morning, baby," I said.

"Morning, Bambi." He mumbled. "God, I've missed you." He said and kissed my shoulder again.

"You have no idea how much I've missed you," I said. "Every second of every day, you were on my mind," I said.

"Same here, angel." He said. "Last night was a great way to get back together." He said and winked.

I laughed a little. "I agree. We need to break up more often if the sex is that good when we get back together." I said jokingly.

He laughed. "Bite your tongue." He said.

I smiled and got up, slipping his shirt on.

"Can't you just be naked today? I wanna admire my beautiful lady." He said.

"I can't, you wanna go out," I replied and laughed.

"But, until then you can be naked!" He said and sat up. "I'll be naked with you." He said.

"No, I don't feel comfortable being naked for that long," I said with a laugh. "But, if you wanna be naked for a day. Go for it. I won't complain." I said and winked at him.

He chuckled and got up, pushing the blankets to the side and stretching as he stood up. He grabbed some sweatpants from the edge of his bed and slipped them on.

He walked over to me and kissed my head, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I love you, Bambi." He mumbled against my head before kissing it again.

I smiled and moved my head to look up at him. "I love you more," I said and kissed his lips softly.

I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tightly. I've missed him so much, I've missed being in his arms so much. I've never felt true love until he put his arms around me.

"What time is it?" He asked as we broke from our embrace.

"Uh..." I trailed off and looked at the clock. "6 o'clock," I answered.

"Jesus, 6? We slept in way too late." He said.

"We had a late night, what did you expect?" I asked and winked.

He chuckled. "Well, come shower with me, babe." He said as he got new clothes out. I smiled and gathered my clothes. "We can pick up where we left off last night." He added on.

"Sounds like a plan," I said and walked towards the bathroom.

Nikki smacked my ass as we walked into the bathroom. He shut the door and kissed me deeply. I wrapped my arms around him and deepened the kiss. I smiled out of the kiss and took his shirt off me.

"God, you're so stunning." He said and kissed me again.

___

I got out of the car and lit a cigarette. I shut the door and walked over to Nikki and he smiled. "I'm so glad you're coming with me." He said as we started to walk to the hotel.

"I haven't been by your side in weeks, I'm gonna be glued to you till further notice," I said. He chuckled. "Also, why are we going out the day before Christmas eve?" I asked.

"I dunno, I need to have some fun with my lady." He said and wrapped his arm around my waist.

I smiled and we walked up to the hotel room. Niki opened the door and I saw exactly what type of "party" this is. It's just for drugs. I guess I'll be able to do blow and at least I'm by Nikki's side.