Connection

Tenko Pov:

OH MY GOD SHE IS SO ADORABLE! I really like Himiko so far. Her magic is real interesting. I just want to hug and kiss her! But not now. I don't even know of she likes me... or girls.

We were walking to lunch when she stopped. "I'm going to quickly head to the bathroom. I will meet you in the cafeteria." She said running off "DON'T RUN IN THE HALLS" Some dude with weird purple hair yelled to her. But I didn't think much of him. I was busy having these butterflies in my stomach. I needed to make my move. Sooner or later.

10 minutes later

It's been a while since I saw Himiko. I should go check on her. I walked over to the bathroom to see water all over the floor. "What happened!?" I shouted. "I was using the bathroom when I saw a spider, so I used my magic and accidentally... broke the sink." I was so confused on how this could possibly happen.

We got the headmaster to help us out. When the bell rang, we headed to class. I realized Himiko didn't eat. "Are you hungry Himiko?" I asked giving her some of my leftovers from lunch. "Uhh... yeah. Thank you!" She blushed. So cute!

The teacher was distracted so I thought it was a perfect time to ask Himiko out. "Do you wanna head over to my place after school. I could teach you some aikido?" I winked. She started to turn red from embarrassment and nodded. Score! Maybe I could tell her then.

The final bell rang and we started walking home. Its go time.