Prologue

Viewer Discretion advised for anyone who gets sick and/or nausea easily.

Once again to your displeasure a scream sounded from outside the panic room. You huddled under the desk, the traumatizing stench clogging your nostrils. You wanted to cry but no tears would come. Your body was in over drive, working in ways to protect you, keeping you alive. Still you could not help but gag at the foal taste in your mouth. It tasted metallic, but salty, all with a little bit of spice. It wasn't even the taste that bothered you, it was were the taste came from. Red pooled down your face, into your mouth, you did not wipe it away though, you (F/N) (L/N) were strong and you were going to make it through this. Even if you lost a someone along the way you were going to survive. Another scream, closer this time were you really safe in here though. You hoped. This was the only remaining room. There were cameras in the room you could check but you did not want to, not yet. Still you had too, you with your tiny body walked over to the still running security system, and as you looked up all you could see was blood, bodies and blood. You could also see in the reflection, behind you was the cause for this all.