What are these feelings

Tzuyu POV
I wake up from the sound of my alarm clock ringing. Somehow I get out of bed and go do my daily routine. I go to pick out my uniform for school. I look into the mirror why do people say I'm the prettiest when I know y/n is. I sigh and grab my things and head to school. Once I get to school I see that Y/n is there waiting for me at the front gate. She smiles at me "goodnight chewy." "Good morning!." We walk into school. She's always smiling and she's so cute....God anyone would be lucky to date her. She looks at me ,"do you wanna go get coffee after school?" She asks me. My heart starts pounding...."yes!" Wow Tzuyu nice. She looks at little startled but she says great and she'll meet me after school by the gate. I walk to homeroom and sit down next to Sana. "You look nervous." "Oh it's nothing." I say putting my homework on my desk to polish it.

Y/n POV
MY HEART WONT STOP BEATING FAST. I accidentally bump into Dayhun. "Oh sorry Dubu." "It's fine y/n/n" Dayhun is also one one person I've been close with this middle school. "Where you talking to chewy" she smirks at me and nudges me. "No..." I blush. She's the only one who knows and that doesn't treat me any different. "So I'm going with her to get coffee." I say to Dubu. "Awww! Well have fun and if you need back up I'll be there.... in disguise." I laugh and we go to class.

After school at the gate

I see Tzuyu there waiting for me.....she looks so beautiful. "Ready?" She says. I nod my head and he head to the coffee shop. It isn't that full there's only 5 people there. I order an iced americano and she gets a vanilla Frappuccino. We sit down at a table. "So how was class?" I ask her. "Oh it was pretty boring but we didn't have a lot of work." I smile and say to her that's good. "So I'm thinking that this weekend we have a sleepover." She tells me excited. "Ya sure." "Ok great and maybe we can go see a movie or something?" "Ya sure sounds like fun." I say.i see that Dayhun is at a table with a custom of a a police officer she even put a fake mustache. I look at her and she sips her tea while smirking. Tzuyu and I talk for sometime then she leaves to go home. Once she leaves Dayhun comes to the table. She rips off her fake mustache , " OW, that hurt." I laugh. "Did you really have to go that far?" I ask her still laughing. "Yes, I even got a discount." We walk to the bus station together and get on. Dayhun gets off first and then I do at the next stop. I walk into my house to see my mom cooking and my siblings watching the television. I go to my room. After a long day i go to sleep. The next day I wake up and I have a normal day. The rest of the week goes by past...

Ok so sorry for not updating this as much it's just I had school and I threw away my notebook with this chapter. But I'll continue to update and also go read my Let's not fall in love Namjoon x reader