Prologue. Well, That's Just Great

Prologue.

There are 3 things that teenagers consistently worry about:

First, that zit that seemed to have miraculously presented itself in the worse circumstances.

Second, how to get rid of that zit that miraculously presented itself.

Third, well, there's only technically two; but three just has a nicer ring to it.

 Today, I find myself not worrying about any of those three (or two, really) things. I don't have time to worry about zits or hormones or any of the other troubles that reach mundane levels of absurdity. The only thing I could ever worry about is how fucking screwed I was. And no, not in the literal sense.

Somehow I find myself in a situation I never really imagined. It's crazy. It's ridiculous. I try to not believe any of it, yet, here it is right before my eyes. I never really believed people who said that the "universe conspires everything that happens". But I'll be damned if the universe really wanted me to do this.

 Maybe it would be easier to walk through it. Like, in those films when the protagonist would give a flashback that would be highly over dramatic and gag-inducing. Although I dislike them very much, maybe I should.

----