Outcasts and Helping Jojo

Start from the beginning

The girls didn't even flinch, but they stared at Jojo with a look of empathy from their gazes. "Because," Blossom said as she flew up above the ground with her sisters. Jojo looked astonished at their powers. "...we're freaks too." "What amazing powers!" Jojo exclaimed. "No! They're terrible!" Blossom yelled in soreness. "I'll bet everyone hates them" said Jojo. "Yeah!" Buttercup snarled." And they hate you too!" Jojo added. "Yes." Bubbles softly replied. "We're the only friends they have. Everyone else thinks they are no good, mister" said Honoka, with a look of sorrow on her face. Nagisa and Hikari had sorrow looks on their faces too. Jojo turned away from the girls, looking his box as tears nearly escaped his eyes. "I am in the same boat," Jojo said as he pointed to his brain. "This brain is full of brilliant ideas! But will anyone listen? No. Nothing in this gray matters. So what's the point?" Jojo sadly slumped into his box and the girls followed him. "Oh Jojo, don't be sad." Bubbles smiled as her pigtails dripped from the water. "Our Dad says that sometimes people get angry when they don't when they don't understand something special or unique." "And if you just give people time, they'll start to understand your specialness." Blossom pitched in. "Yeah," Buttercup said. "You just gotta believe in yourself!" Jojo turned back to the six girls and snapped back into happiness as the rain slowly stopped. "You mean, if I take time to construct my most ingenious plan, the help-the-town-and-make-it-a-better-place-machine then people will come to understand my specialness?" The six girls stared at the monkey wide-eyed without a response until Buttercup spoke up. "Uhh..." "Okay!" Jojo sounded enthusiastic. "I'll do it. But I'll need your help!"

In a matter of time, the six girls and the monkey gathered to Townsville's infamous active volcano. The lava popped and bubbled while everyone stood on the edge. "WHAT!?" The six girls cried after Jojo told them what he wanted them to do, except for Nagisa, Honoka and Hikari since they weren't Pretty Cure right now. "Jump in, take this device and build it into the volcano," Jojo explained as he held some machine. "We need to harness the energy of the Earth's Core for power! And Nagisa, Honoka, Hikari, you three will stay here to make sure it functions properly." "What are you talking about?!" Blossom gawked at him. "The plan!" Jojo chimed. "What plan?" Buttercup questioned. "Our plan!" Jojo explained. "To do what?" Bubbles asked. "To make the town better of course." Jojo smiled. "WHAT!?" The six girls yelped once more. "You know," Jojo showed a blue print with a basic design on it. "Using my ideas and your powers, we will build the help-the-town-and-make-it-a-better-place-machine. That way, everyone will see that our special abilities are good, then everyone will love us. Remember? It was your idea!" The girls looked hesitantly at each other. "Uhh..." Blossom stuttered. "Oh yeah! But, use our powers?" "Yes!" Jojo cheered. "No way!" Buttercup disagreed. "Come on!" said Jojo. "Nuh-huh," Bubbles shook her head as she closed her eyes. "We're never using our powers again." "Oh girls," Jojo said as he looked sympathetically at the super-powered children. "Don't be sad, your powers are great! You just gotta believe in yourself." Jojo looked slyly at the little girls as they looked at each other, the teen girls and the lava. The teen girls backed away as the little girls dove into the lava. "You sure about this, Jojo?" Hikari asked. "Yes. And I'm sure you three are talented like the other three in your own special way." Jojo smiled friendly toward the teen girls. "I hear you're new in town." "We just moved in. Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup are our new friends" said Nagisa. "Well just you three wait" Jojo wrapped an arm around Nagisa. "Soon enough Townsville will be the best city you've ever lived in thanks to me and the girls!" The Utonium kids then zipped up from the lava, which made Jojo very happy as he danced and jumped around the edge of the volcano. "Yes! Yes! YES!" "We did good?" Blossom asked. "You did very good. Very good indeed." Jojo grinned. "Now what do we do?" Buttercup asked. "First we construct the superstructure." Jojo replied.

Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup flew around an icy area and used their heat vision to unfreeze a giant meteor. Back at the Townsville volcano, they melted the meteor into liquid. Next, they welded a beam from the meteor. Next, they went underwater to find a giant submarine. Bubbles smashed it to crack it open as Blossom, Buttercup, Nagisa, Honoka and Hikari watched under Jojo's influence. Then the super-powered girls flew out into the desert and formed a large tornado and used glass cages as the finishing touches were nearly finished. "Say Jojo, eat any good bananas lately?" Nagisa said as she tried to make conversation. "Look!" Jojo praised at the work that had been done. "Can't you see our plan is working? Our work is proceeding as planned! At last, our lives will be better! At last, we will be accepted!" Jojo took out his plans and looked. "At last, our greatest work is complete! Oops!" "What's wrong?" Blossom asked. "Well, there is one last, teeny-tiny, itsy-bitsy thing we still need." Jojo smiled innocently at the girls. Jojo whispered into Nagisa's ear while the other girls tried to listen in. "Chemical X?" Nagisa asked, causing the Utonium kids to dash off back home and come back with a large filled beaker with Chemical X. Jojo gestured upwards and the girls placed the top of the beaker into the glass spheres. "Yes! Yes! YES!" Jojo danced again into victory. "We did good?" Blossom asked. "You did very good," Jojo relied with his hands behind his back. "Very good indeed." "Now what do we do?" Buttercup asked. "Well, because you've done so good, I've got a special surprise." Jojo replied. "Yay!" The six girls cheered together.