Prolog: Who is that boy?

Prolog

Okay then. This is my first story using English Language. Since my mother's tongue isn't English.

Do you even understand what I mean eh? I'm not that brilliant at English, just maybe above average of my friends.

I'm Indonesian. And one thing that sometimes I confused at English, GRAMMAR. So, if there's any mistake please understand it. And if you mind, you can show me where's my mistake so I can correct it 😊

This is a fanfic about Gugu, my other favorite ship alongside Aluby.

Summary:

"I've lied to you, I know you, actually I feel myself fall in love with you."

"Weren't mean to be together, because we are tied to our family, our clan"

"I love you, at the past, yesterday, today, tomorrow, and forever"

You're gone, because of my mistake. But why not we're together at the end? Even if it's means together at afterlife.

________________________________________________

.

.

Prolog: Who is that boy?

My name is Guinevere Baroque. Or Guinevere Violet Baroque, someone give me that 'Violet' name.

Still, I can't remember who he or she is.

Or is it?

I always think about it; I mean that almost no boy ever met me when I still a child years ago.

My family sure very protective. I don't like it, they always keep m

y at this castle and never allowed me to go outside and meet so many people which I hardly ever do that.

Then I remembered if that was a boy, someone that once help me improve my magic when I was a child. He must be someone who is better at magic than me, my violet requiem is unstoppable but there's someone that help me improve that? He must be a top student at magic academy too.

When I think about it... It's not that hard to find someone like that right?

Am I right?

Then I realize something...

No, I was wrong, it's easy to find someone like that, but...

I don't have something that important.

Freedom.

"If only I had freedom" is all I said when I look up to the night sky. Stars are glistening, cloud is free to go everywhere, a few packs of birds fly through the sky. Then why?

"Why I have to be like this? Be a caged bird instead of flying freely at the sky?" Guinevere ask herself

Then something hit her head hard, why not seek for freedom by herself?

"Why not?" She then realized it

"My freedom is depending to my own will"

________________________________________________

"When captured birds grow wiser, they try to open the cage with their beaks, they won't give up, because they want to fly again." -Genma Shiranui

Anyone feels familiar to this quote? It's belong to Genma Shiranui at Naruto :p

This is the prolog, hope that you like it. Feel free to comment and give me your opinion for further improvement.