Thirteen: Honeymoon Pt. 1 - Depart For Perth

"Ehh? Where?!" I ask in shock.

"Like I said, Perth, Australia. Abeoji is sending us there for a honeymoon" says Youngmin.

"But that fast?" I ask.

"You know Abeoji. Honestly, he's been asking me to produce him some mini us" says Youngmin and I blushed.

"What about Oppa and Unnie?" I ask shyly.

"Abeoji sent them to Shanghai, China since it was Noona's wish" says Youngmin.

"D-Did he also ask them? To produce mini them?" I ask shyly because Mt face is totally red now.

"Y-Yeah. Waeyo? Don't you want to start a family with me?" Youngmin ask, sounding disappointed.

"That's not it! I would love to start a family with you! It's just, a little fast?" I said and Youngmin smiles.

"Abeoji always says how he always wanted to see his Grandkids before he leaves" says Youngmin with a sad smile.

"Even still, it takes 9 months..." I mumbled and Youngmin smirks.

"Sounds like you want to start right away" He whispers and my eyes widen.

"Y-Yah!" He laughed.

"Just pack your clothes and all. Abeoji wants us to leave soon" says Youngmin.

"Impatient" I said.

"But you love me" says Youngmin and I smiled.

What? Can't argue with that point. I do love Youngmin and it's been only 3 days since we got married.

Soon, Youngmin and I headed to Gimpo International Airport. After we checked in our luggage and all, we walk around thr Airport before boarding the plane.

"Are you excited to go to Perth?" Youngmin ask.

"Mhm. I've never been to Australia, let alone Perth!" I exclaimed and he chuckled.

"You can sleep if you want. It's about a 12 hour flight. If we're taking off at 8pm, we would probably reach Perth around 8 in the morning" says Youngmin.

"You've sure done your research. Is that why Appa gave us a night flight?" I ask.

"More or less" Youngmin says with a shrug and I smiled.

"Then I suppose I could get some shut eye before landing" I said as I adjusted myself at my seat to get comfortable.

"Geureom sleep. I'll wake you up when there's food" says Youngmin and I nodded.

"I'll sleep a little after we take off" I said.

"Suit yourself. Meanwhile, I'll be at the washroom" says Youngmin and I nodded.

After a while, the plane began to take off and I glance outside. The night view in a plane is always one of the most beautiful scenes.

I smiled as I began taking pictures of the night sky. After the city lights were gone, I sighed and I decide to use my laptop. At least there's internet here.

After a while, I began to feel sleepy that I yawned. But a little too loud that Youngmin chuckled.

"Sleep. I know you're tired. You've been using that laptop for 2 hours now" says Youngmin.

"Arasseoyo Youngmin Oppa. Eumsiki isseulttae, nareul kkaewora. 알았어요 영민 오빠. 음식이 있을때, 나를 깨워라.(Alright Youngmin, wake me up when there's food)" I said before closing my eyes.

Youngmin chuckled and soon I drifted off to sleep.