The wire sliced deeper, gouging great grooves into my flesh.
The wire tightened again, forcing my head up a fraction.

One of the shadow people step forward, holding a lit torche. The person reveals themselves as none other than Klaus Mikaelson.

"N-Nik?" I rasp.

Klaus smirks, his blue eyes dark and uncaring. "Hello luv."

"P-please...h-help me...I d-don't understand...what's h-happening." My voice comes out small and shakey but I know he can hear me just fine.

"Oh I won't be helping you luv," Klaus says in a taunting tone. "Say hello to Mikael for me."

My eyes widen as Klaus throws the lit torch at my feet. The flames engulf the wooden planks and hay surrounding my bare feet. I scream as the flames lick up my legs.

"Nik help me! Please! Ahh!"

Klaus laughs before disappearing into the crowd of shadows. As Klaus become a shadow once more the group of them began to clap and cheer.

My eyes close and tears fall down my cheeks as I scream. The flames hug my entire body like a blanket.

End of Nightmare

End of Nightmare

I shoot up, my mouth open in a silent scream. Sweat drenched my body and my heart beats wildly against my ribcage in panic. Fear taints my mouth as I wrap my arms around myself in hopes to calm myself down. Another nightmare...it felt so real.

Foolishly I thought the nightmares were over because I haven't had one in so long. So much for that idea. Shaking the dream from my mind I crawl out of bed. No point in trying to fall asleep after that.

I make my way to the closet and grab some clothes to wear before taking them with me to the bathroom for a shower. Once my body is clean I get dressed and go about my usual morning routine. Since it is only six in the morning I use the spare time to paint my nails before I head downstairs for breakfast.