Brian May imagine

It was a bright sunny morning in "77, you admired Brian sleeping as you couldn't bare to tell him the good news about what you just discovered nearly 2 days ago, you were 10 weeks pregnant with his baby and you were over the moon excited about it. Brian finally awoke, "morning sleeping beauty" I giggled as he pulled me into his arms and peppered me with soft kisses, "did you sleep well?" He hid his head into the crook of your neck and smiled, nipping every now and again, "yes dear but let me fetch something in the spare room" Brian whined at the release, in your hand you held a card with ultrasound pictures inside. "It's not my birthday or any special occasion, so what's the card for?" I smiled peering around the pole of the bed, "well it is Just a regular day" Brian looked at you like you had lost your mind mind "why on bloody earth would I need a card for no reason.." he looked at the front of the card and looked at you, "this better not be from our bloody cat!" I giggled as he finally opened the card to ultra sound pictures, Brian started to bawl at the pictures and got up from the bed hugging you tightly "I'm going to be a father?" I smiled and nodded. "Due sometime in June" Brian screamed and ran to the phone to call the boys.