~ halloween ~

"Ok so who are we going as for the halloween party?" You asked, shovelling a spoonful of Ben and Jerry's into your mouth
"We? Since when did I agree to this?" Ruel joked, switching his phone off and looking up at you.
You laughed to yourself and continued to scroll through pinterest at couples costume ideas. "How about ying and yang?" You asked, turning your phone to him. He was already engrossed in his again, but you had a notification pop up and it was a text from him.

ruelio <3 : ew no what the fuck what does that even mean

y/n : i hate you 😘

You two continued to sit in silence, both scrolling through your phones. "Oh my fucking god." He mumbled.
You frowned and looked over and saw he was on pinterest too, and was hovering over a picture of a couple as Gwen Stacy and Peter Parker. He looked up at you pouting in a pleading way and continued to say please over and over again. You were just sat there cackling while he crawled on top of you and started tickling you. "Fine!" You finally agreed, gasping for air from the laughter of the tickle fight. He started showering kisses all over your face, much to your dismay. After a few minutes he'd switched the tv on and you tapped him on the shoulder. "I'm going as Peter though, obviously. but where are we gonna get a dress in your size?" You joked. "Hahahahaha you're hilarious." He said sarcastically, elbowing you in the ribs. "I think it could be cool though because i can wear the suit with the mask and you can post a picture so that way you can still flex that you have a boyfriend but not have to make our relationship public just yet." He said, picking out some random horror movie that you would probably turn off like five minutes later. He picked up one of your hands and started playing around with your fingers absent mindedly making you giggle quietly. Your eyes drifted to his face and you sat admiring him for a minute and you could tell he knew you were staring because of the smug little smile on his face. You kneeled up and kissed him on the cheek, "I think that's a great idea ruelie." You mumbled, entwining your hand with his.

October 31st

@y/ni hate us xx

@y/n
i hate us xx