Khushi bursts out at Arnav knowing he wanted to keep this imposed marriage of them intact... How could he even think of that?? Doesn't he remember how he married her forcefully?? She had to bring the reality infront of him and that was what she had done... She said everything which she had to... her pain... his way of dealing his life... everything, she pointed out.. Khushi was hardly breathing and was still looking at Arnav who was in some other world, thinking each and every word uttered by Khushi...

After a while, Khushi calmed down and continued... Her tone turned softer while she uttered the next words...

Khushi: I might have felt happy hearing you sharing your past with me, if we had shared a normal husband-wife relationship... I wanted to support you emotionally... I too wanted to be your strength to erase that bad memories, Arnavji... but you never gave me that right... our marriage is a contract for you which will end after few days... So, don't make me give any fake promises to you now...

Arnav stood numb hearing each and every word of Khushi but digesting those words was very difficult... He was standing there looking at the floor while Khushi moved inside... Though she wanted to soothe Arnav's pain, it was more necessary to make him face the reality... She slept on the bed and covered herself with the duvet...

Khushi pretended as if she was asleep but she was regularly monitoring Arnav... He stood at the same place without moving an inch... It made Khushi worried... may be, she should not have expressed everything in such a harsh way... Before she could think anything further, she saw Arnav getting inside and taking his car keys... He strode out after that...

Though sleep was the last thing that Khushi could get, she still tried while closing her eyes...

Wish they could change that one day which turned their lives up-down... Wish Arnav could go back in time and trust Khushi.... Their life would have been different then... They shouldn't have to see this day which is only filled with pain...

***

Next day:

Khushi got up from her sleep but couldn't find Arnav in the room... He was still not in the room?? Where did he go?? Thinking he might be with Anjali, Khushi stepped out of her bed and rushed to washroom...

***

Khushi could see everyone at the dining table except Arnav... It made Khushi suspicious...  He left the house so much prior to his regular timing... Was it because of the conversation they had the previous night...? Was that something she should bother about...? She thought to ask Akash...

Khushi: jijaji, Arnavji left early today... Is there something important at office??

Akash: don't know Khushiji... As per my knowledge, there is nothing important which requires bhai's presence...

Khushi: oh... no worries... I will call him and ask, then... (she smiled and replied, though she had no such plans)

Nani: Khushi bitiya, come and sit... Have your breakfast...

Khushi thought for a moment and decided to talk about her Lucknow visit...

Khushi: I need to tell you everyone something important...

Nani(pulling her eyebrows together): what is it, Khushi bitiya...

Khushi: I decided to leave to Lucknow for few months...

Everyone was confused to hear this... Anjali observed Khushi's expressions more keenly now...

***

Gupta house:

Madhumathi was very much angry at the person standing before her that she clutched his collar and started shouting at him...

Madhumathi: You spoiled her life... How dare you play with my niece's life... How dare you, Arnav Singh Raizada...