Chapter 2

Ressler was sleeping when some one called its phone. Ressler woke up. He saw his clock and he realized he overslept. He couldn't remember how he fell asleep on the couch. Then he looked at his phone. It said Nick pizza was calling. He immediately knew there was a new case. He answered his phone.

"Ah, hello Donald. Are you ready for a new case?" Said Reddington. While Ressler was speaking to Reddington he dressed up.

"Why are you calling me?"

"Because we were supposed to meet, remember?" Said Reddington. "How could you forget?" Ressler looked at the bottle of whiskey. Then he remembered. He fell asleep with a headache after drinking too much. Ressler was acting like he remembered.

"Yeah! Of course."

"Then why aren't you here?"

"The dentist. I totally forgot about the appointment. They said I couldn't cancel."

"Then hurry up!" Said Reddington and he hung up.

While Ressler was driving to the meting point he thought about Keen. After Tom died Keen left as soon as she could walk. Was she going to leave the taskforce for good? It's been a week since keen left. Nobody knew when she was coming back or anything. The only thing Ressler knew was that Reddington was giving them cases until Keen was back at the taskforce. He arrived at the meeting point.

"Good day, Donald. I've got a case for you guys."

"What is it?"

"The Animal Savior."

"The Animal Savior? That doesn't sound like a bad guy."

"It doesn't." Said Reddington and he stopped.

"So, what has he done?"

"I don't know."

"So, you give us a case of a criminal, but you don't know if he did something wrong?" Said Ressler skeptical. Reddington laughed.

"Of course, I do know he did something wrong. I just don't know exactly what." Ressler was trying to read Reddington but as always, when he was trying to read him, he failed.

"Then how are you going to get this information?"

"I'm not!" Said Reddington with a long pause. "One of you guys are going to do that. Criminals know me, but they don't know you."

"You're suggesting me?" Said Ressler confused. He looked at Reddington. His face expression didn't change a bit.

"I don't. I do however suggest someone else of the taskforce." Ressler don't know why, but he was kind of offended.

"Why not me?"

"I hope you can decide who is going in."

"Going in? Like undercover, I thought we just get some answers about this animal guy."

"The Animal Savior." Reddington got up and walked to his car. Dembe was driving the car.

"Wait! You're not going to leave me with these questions." Said Ressler irritated.

"I am. By the way you don't seem to get used to the fact of meting me. Next time I'm going to talk to agent Navabi." Reddington sat and ordered Dembe to drive away. Ressler was still irritated by the fact Reddington didn't tell the whole story.

After the meeting with Raymond Reddington Ressler went to Cooper's office. He told Harold everything he knew, even though it wasn't much.

"So, you say he wants one of us to go undercover but he won't tell you what he is planning?" Said Cooper seriously.