one

Kenma was sitting on his chair, hugging his knees as he played on his 3DS. It was one of those days where he could barely want to do anything.

"Kenma, Tetsuro is here to see you!" His mom screamed.

He got off his chair, placed his 3DS down, turned on the lights, then went to the living room.

"Yo, Kenma." Kuroo said, sitting on the couch with tea in hand.

"Yo. Are you gonna make me play volleyball again?"

"Oh? But I thought you wanted to show me a new game you recently bought." Kuroo said, most likely teasing the smaller. It managed to fluster Kenma. "I guess-"

"No! No! It really seems like a game you'd play. You're coming to my room to see it!" Kenma exclaimed, pulling Kuroo. Kuroo followed, tea in hand, and thanked Kenma's mom for the tea.

Kenma's room was just as how Kuroo remembered it. Devices all seperated into one side. Shelves filled with video games and, shockingly, books. His bed seemed messy, the sheets were crumpled and the pillows were scattered around the bed.

Kenma scavenged through his stuff, looking for one game for the 3DS. Once Kenma found it, he started to show Kuroo the game. It was an algorithmic game, something Kuroo seemed to enjoy plaging. It was a game both could enjoy, as it also has the charm of an usual game Kenma enjoys. 

Those good old days.