Story CHPT. 1

I am a trained weapon trained by the cartel to take care of anyone who can bring down the cartel like DEA Agent Sandoval but... I need to run I am the son of the leader of the Santa Blanca cartel El Sueno or my dad he abandoned me for my entire life sent me off to the elite training grounds in the mountains for 6 years and have been collecting intel on all their operations after taking down Sandoval's security detail and crippling him to let Sueno finish him off he looked at me and grinned and hoisted me up and said "our victory wouldn't be possible without my boy Siam!" they all cheered and it sickened me I looked at the blood in my hands and wrote down a sigil that I will put everywhere where I have to kill Sueno looked at it and said "leaving your mark?" I was silent and when it was done it was a star surrounded by a Welsh dragon in a circle so I walked away silently and took a helicopter and flew it to the mountains and carved into the mountain and hid the intel and made a hidden shifting door so I could hide it I returned to the cartel and got an assignment to guard an outpost so I went over and did a perimeter sweep and noticed that two guards weren't where they were supposed to be they weren't there so I dropped my gun and my sidearm and dropped my grenade belt and put my hands in the air and a 4 man squad came over and restrained me and their leader said "smart one he is" so I tried speaking but it barely came out as a ragged exhale the leader frowned so I gestured to my hands he let one arm be free but had a gun aimed at me and I gestured for picture so he said "you want a picture?" I nodded and pointed to my mask that had the symbol I left on Sandoval he took a picture and said "that all you want?" I shook my head and motioned sending something or giving something "oh you want me to show this to our handler?" I nod vigorously and he said "would you want to hear?" I nodded and he put an earpiece next to my ear and I heard crackling then heard a feminine voice "Nomad status?" "Bowman we have a cartel member who can't speak but is trying to communicate with us we have him restrained and with an earcomm so he can hear our conversation, he asked us to send a picture" "ready to receive" he sent the picture and you put 3 fingers up and counted down to one and they just looked at me and once it reached 1 she said "bring him in" once we were at the base she pulled out a combat knife and said "tell me everything you know behind Sandoval's death and all the info on the cartel" I looked at her and motioned for her to come closer and once she did I disarmed her took the knife and stabbed into my arm making her gasp and I cut a slit threw the knife away and put my hand in the cut and dug around then pulled out a flash drive with half the intel I gathered I grabbed her hand put it in her hand then I let go and gripped my shoulder wound and she said "Nomad take him to the infirmary and give him priority number one we need him alive" and I blacked out.