🍋Benimaru x Reader

Start from the beginning

“Mhmm look at these beauties.” He hummed to himself as he put his hands on your breasts fondling them, you put your head back enjoying the feeling as he reached around your back to unclip your bra letting it drop to the grass below you.

He fondled your bare breasts with his hands, caressing your buds between his fingers. The pleasure had you rolling your head back for him moaning. “A-ah Benimaru please!” He chuckled leaning forward capturing your left breast in his mouth swirling his tongue around the bud nipping on it gently as he continued playing with the other one so it wasn't left out.

You couldn't understand. Why did it feel so good already! He's hardly done anything yet! “B-Benimaru! It feels so good!” You stuttered grasping a hold of his shoulders.

“I've hardly done anything yet (y/n), were you hoping for this the moment you saw me?” He chuckled, “Don't worry, I'll give you what you want.” He leaned forward to wrap his mouth around your right bud giving it the love he gave the other as he ran his hands down your body grabbing a hold of your hips to bring his body closer towards yours.

Reaching lower grabbing hold of your shorts before ripping them off of your body quickly before turning you around pressing you up against the tree, his chest right against your back. You could feel his big strong hands caressing your entire body, just before he dipped his fingers into the front of your panties gently caressing his fingers against your womanhood.

“A-ah ~ fuck!” You moaned as he rubbed your slick entrance feeling your juices dripping down his fingers, “(y/n), you're already this wet for me.” He taunted. “Don't tease me!” You whimpered out pushing your hips back to rub up against his own, moaning at the contact of his hard member that you felt press against you. He easily slipped his fingers inside of you, starting a fast pace of thrusting his fingers deep into your core.

“B-Benimaru! O-oh my god! Ngh!” ‘He's going so fast and deep!’ You moaned loudly allowing him to enjoy your body to it's fullest, clenching your fists into the bark of the tree to give you some support as your legs were about to give out. As if he could sense that you were about to crumble to the ground Benimaru pulled his fingers out from your core, as you released a pained moan from the sudden empty feeling that he left you with, only for him to turn you around to face him.

He reached down to remove your panties completely before removing his own clothing, finally. Giving you an amazing view of his delicious body. Holding yourself up with your back against the tree as your legs clenched together to keep the wetness from your core, from dripping down your legs. You whimpered gazing at the gorgeous, sexy man in front of you, that was ready to devour you.

He reached down to wrap his hands around your thighs before telling you to jump, before he caught you in his arms pressing you right up against the tree. You wrapped your legs around his waist pulling him in closer to you, bringing your hand up to caress his face and lips leaning in brushing your lips against his giving him the most passionate kiss you could give him, conveying your feelings to him. It was such a sweet kiss, even kissing him felt good. Before he pulled back looking at you straight in the eyes.

"Are you sure you want this? I don't think I can control myself much longer.." He said in a serious voice, you reached up cupping his face nodding your head before kissing him again. Giving him all the approval that he needed.

Reaching his hand down, grabbing a hold of his own member and guiding it towards your slick entrance before pushing it in slowly trying not to hurt you, as you yelped and gripped his shoulders for dear life as tears dripped down your cheeks. "O-oh my god! You're so big!" You squeaked through clenched teeth as your entire body trembled around the larger male, "The pain will go away soon, I'm sorry." Benimaru said softly, wiping your tears away before rubbing your back to soothe you.

He was right, as the pain soon went away and soon was replaced with a sweet pleasure, you wanted him to move and now! "I-It's okay to move now" you stuttered but almost instantly started moaning as he instantly started thrusting into your core at a rapid speed.

"Ah!!! O-OH! Fuckk~" you screamed loudly in pure pleasure at how full you feel with his member completely buried inside of you, and how indescribably amazing it felt. "S-so good!" You cried out as he continued to pound into you, as you gripped onto his shoulders with both hands, your head was spinning with pleasure.

He gripped onto your hips harder as he let out a deep growl. "You're so fucking tight, (y/n)." Before picking up his pace even further, completely fucking you into oblivion. You had no idea you could feel this good, this man was going to make you fall in love with him. "B-Benimaru! Benimaru! You're going to make me- ahh!!!" You screamed as your entire body spasmed around his member soaking him in your womanly juices, letting out a deep growl-like moan Benimaru looked at you and your juices that were dripping down the both of you.

His self control was slipping through his fingers, he knew he should be gentle but he just couldn't hold it anymore, the sight before him was just too delicious to give up. He had to devour it all to himself, grabbing a hold of you tightly before slamming up into your sensitive cunt extremely fast and deep at such a precise angle that had you tipping over the deep end already. "How? I just came!" You cried out at the pleasure that was soaring through your entire body, as tears dripped from your eyes.

"(Y/n), I'm going to cum!" Benimaru growled completely over-taken by lust and desire before thrusting deeply inside of you once more throwing you over the edge, squirting your juices all over his stomach as he let his seed out deep inside of your walls. He growled your name out, while you screamed out his name one last time before leaning your head against his shoulder panting for air.

He slowly slips himself out from you as you let out a little moan from not being connected to him anymore, before placing you gently onto the grassy floor before coming to lay down on the grass with you to watch the stars above, pulling his cloak around the both of you to warm. You snuggled into his neck silently before he broke the quiet atmosphere.

"I meant what I said earlier, you're mine. I don't intend on sharing you with anybody." He spoke out quietly but you could hear the seriousness in his voice as he turned his head to look at you. "That's fine, I wouldn't want it any other way." You whispered before kissing him gently once more, before laying back down again beside him as the dark depths of sleep caught you both in its clutches.

This is where you spent the first night next to the man that you were going to spend the rest of your life with.