chapter 2

*Your P.O.V*

you feel a shake on your shoulder and wake up to find that you were just landing "wake up (Y/N), we're here" said your father lightly shaking your shoulder "mhm" you reply waking up slowly. you notice your still listening to music and the song thats on is drown by get scared. you pause it and pack your things up.

*time skip*

you are in the taxi waiting to get to your knew home your looking out the window and staring at whatever passes.

*time skip*

 you get to your house well mansion to see all of your things at your house and maids lined up around 10 maids were outside. you got inside the house to be pulled away from your father by a different maid "shes just showing you your room" said your father, and you nodded in reply.

you get to your room and open it to see a beautiful blue and black room. you see your things unpacked and placed everywhere neatly you stare at the room in awe.

you get changed into different clothes: a blood red top with the frank iero and the collab mark in black with black skini jeans and a black hoodie and black converses. you go downstairs to see your father looking around. "dad im going out for a bit" you say grabbing your bag that you had in the airoplane and taking out your purse and Ipod with headphones and stuffing them into your pockets. "ok" he replys.

you shut the door behind you and get into a car with a butler "where would you like to go miss?" asked the butler "well just into town, i guess" you reply "ok" he replys with a smile obviously fake.

*Time skip*

you go into a cafe to see a group of boys at a table, the ones you saw when you were making your way to your house. you walk straight past them and sit on a table in the corner of the cafe.

you take your ipod out of your bag and put it in your pocket with your purse. you make your way over to the couter and order some food they hand you a number to put on the table and you go and make your way back.

as soon as you get back you see two people sitting at the table with your bag on the table...