The Accidental Entry.

CHAPTER 2

Okay so this past week has been hectic. Preparing to meet the boys was fun, but it was tiring. Tonight is the last sleep until I meet them... One Direction... Just saying their names bring a smile to my face. Slipping on my PJ's I jump into bed snuggling up to my pillows.

XoxoX

Waking up to the sound of my phone ringing I grin crazily as I see Tina's face pop up.

'Hey Tin-tin.'

'Hey hey, get your ass out of bed and get your clothes ready, I'll be there in five.' With that she shut the phone.

I jumped out of bed like a crazy cat lady and jumped in the shower. I neatly put on my 1D t-shirt, my blue jeans, my 1D 'pimped up' TOMS and my 1D bag. I looked at my One Direction dedicatedly painted nails and smiled as they were perfect. I quickly blow dried my hair and applied a little bit of make-up. I wasn't the type of girl who applied cake to her face, I liked it simple.

It took me more than five minutes, but it was alright because it took Tina more than five minutes to get here. Running to the front door I smiled as I opened the door seeing she was there when I opened it.

'Hey babes.' I smiled hugging her quickly.

'Hey, ready?' She asked me excitedly.

'As I'll ever be.' I chuckled nervously grabbing my bag with all our stuff in it.

'Alright, lets go.' She smiled as we walked to her car getting in.

XoxoX

We got to the concert extra early, so we could get to our spots with no fuss and maybe see the boys before. Looking around I saw the boys' tour bus and Paul was standing outside. I know I have been on many videos on YouTube from girls like me, but this was different... I am actually living my dream, and finally meeting the five people who I have literally dreamt about ever since they all auditioned as solo's on X-Factor.

Me and Tina decided to walk around the place not even thinking we'd get into trouble if we got caught... Live While We're Young right? We walked past a room and it was really noisy, and being the curious people we are, we knocked. There was no reply and the noise continued to we tried opening it and it was unlocked. Stepping in to the room my jaw dropped... Tina and I just walked into a room, which the boys were in, topless... Oh My Dear Lord. I felt my face go red as they all stopped what they were doing and looked at us.

'Hi?'

_____________________________________________________________________

Thoughts? :) 

Sorry for the late update, school, trouble and problems... Sorry everyone. Well Here is the new chapter and I'm starting the next one ASAP :) I have this week and then one week school holidays which hopefully means more chapter uploads if you guys want :)

My Twitter:-

@alyssa4eva1

Follow me? :)