The proposal

Since the last few days, Vrindavan has started getting marriage alliance proposals for their beloved Kanha. Although, they know very well that Krishn is corely attached to Radha and Radha only, but reality can't be denied. Krishn has turned 20 this year and he should be married off asap. So, his parents are considering those matrimonials. Nobody now has a gut to let Kanha follow his heart, only Balram is upset, and his parents secretly lament at night. But Krishn, well, he is completely dumbfounded, he doesn't know what to do to stop all these. Now-a-days, he is even restrained from meeting Radha, his parents thought maybe he would adjust... get a reality check...but wait, he'll forget what? His love since childhood? The lady of his heart?! How childish!!
But, Kanha seems a bit energetic this morning...he woke up early, gobbled his food, and now.....now goddess knows why he is wandering from room to room, repeatedly going to the front-yard, eagerly looking out. Balram is super-confused. Why only Balram, everybody is perplexed right now, after all none of them were actually happy about how things are going on...
Yashoda stopped him, "Kanha... tu thik to hai na... itna uljha huva kyu hai?...kya huva lalla?... "
"Maiya...",  he hugged her merrily, "mai bohot khush hoon, aap bilkul v chinta mat kijiye..." and they got confused even more.
Suddenly, drumbeat was heard, giving Kanha's heart a jump, he took a glimpse outside and hurriedly hid himself behind dao.
A group of people from Barsana came in and handled a matrimonial letter to Yashoda.
But she got serious instantly,
...no, it doesn't matter how good this matrimony is, this is to be rejected... she won't marry him off to Barsana...she will send him as far as possible...he has to forget  Radha to be happy after his marriage...how can she let him go somewhere nearer to her...in her village itself!
"Yashoda ji, itna soch kya rahe hain! patra to kholiye..." the messengers seem very happy for some reason...
What's so joyous about this....she slowly tore open the envelope.
Wait, this is the stamp of Barsana-rani....what is this?
Confused she opened the letter.
It read, "Sab hi Vrindaban vasiyon ko Barsana ki badhai. Hum, Radha-rani ki mata, Krishn ko apne beti ke sath vivah dene ki ekant anurodh ke sath yeh patra vejte hai...." - what on earth is this, Yashoda couldn't believe her eyes... seeing her bewilderment , Nand took the letter and started reading...
"Ye kaise samvabh hai? Kya ye patra sach mein Kritida ji likhe hai? Par... "
Suddenly his face brightened up, "Kya ye rishta sach mai Radha bitiya ke sath hi hai.....?" He seemed to miss the mention in the letter itself...
"Haan, Nand ji, ap bilkul sahi bola hain...humlog humare Radharani ke sath Krishn ka vivah-prastav le ke aaye hai...😁"

There inside the house, in the meantime, Balram is firmly hugging Kanha and almost jumping in excessive joy...
Yashoda felt a heavy weight was just lifted from over her heart, she was smiling contently, but suddenly remembered,
"Kintu Radha bitiya to vivahit hein, kya uski pratham paksh is rishte mai sammati denge?"
"Ap chinta na kare Yashoda ji, is vivah mein koi badha nehi de sakta... aur Ayan ji ek adarsh pati hein...unhone avasshya apne patni ke priyo ko swikarenge..."