Sneak-peek

Ok, I just wanted to write about the setting of this story.....

Please read:

The story is set in 2014, as the year progresses, but Aliens and Supernaturals had joined forces with humans to make technological advances during the early 1900's. And even as these beings united, life as we experience in real life carried on in a way that embraced this new society in the story. As normally as fucking possible. Hail (the main character) lives on a small planet on the outskirts of the Milky Way. Yadda yadda, this all will be explained throughout..... *drum roll*

SPLICE.

xx. Enjoy :*

Shoutout to any of my friends who read this :D I love you xx.

Here's a little sneak peek on the first chapter:

I looked like a sexy pirate, minus the sexy and minus the jaundice. I had a cute little bag (a grey robotic ladybug), strapped to my back containing spare magazines (bullets, not Vogue) and a bottle of Whisky that I traded last night for a handsy storeowners' black eye for copping a feel.

I am ready, I am always ready.

With a grunt of exertion, I connected to the Stream, eyes rolling back in my head as I was uploaded into the system. The Stream, the Universes best and only Inter-Galactic virtual reality. It's like the Internet, but it gives you the ability to explore other worlds with just a blink.

---

Now, word of warning: The story gets a bit too wordy but that's the way I write and I can't really see what I have to cut out. So, if you have any questions, DM me, comment or post on my profile please :)