The Fall of the demon king....

Start from the beginning

Shravan gestured him to stop...

" You have done your duty as a friend to Vijaya Simhan...it isn't going to harm your kingdom or your people in anyway...I promise you.. there won't be any thread relating you and suman's abduction in history..your fame wouldn't fall because of us..."

His assurance made udhaya Ravi to stay at peace...He looked him thankfully...

Udhaya Ravi held suman's hand before leaving and smiled heart fully...

    The warships were ready to sail and udhaya Ravi stood at the shore untill the ships go far away...

  It was a fact that the ships were sailing at opposite directions and soon they will join together as those ships were already conquered by Ranjit and Bhanu..

  When udhaya Ravi received the news that their ships were captured by Shiv, he was shocked initially and wasn't surprised...

He was shiv Pandav vikramadhitya...!!!

He stopped the Messengers reaching vijaya simhan...so, till the end..he wasn't aware that Shravan and Suman are together...

While he was escalating with unbound happiness, a messenger stepped in hurriedly..with his approach, it was clear that he had travelled so long and carrying an emergency message...

  Vijaya Simhan got the message and ran his eyes through it...His eyes became redder and his fist curled in anger....

" Who feed the courage to do this...!!! "

His roar made everyone to shiver...

"Vijaya Simha ... what's the news? Why you are angry?"

Udhaya Ravi inquired...

"Vela is near to Badami*...how dare he to hit my dynasty..? He is after all a Commander....he doesn't have any reason to hit my dynasty as shiv is no more...guruji is ready to defend my soldiers in Shiv's kingdom...how could Vela alone fight with us...? I feel something strange... udhaya Ravi... get ready...we will march to Badami to save my kingdom..."

Vijaya Simhan shouted in outrage...

His anger turned to shock when udhaya Ravi laughed at him...

"Vijaya Simha... it's you and your dynasty...who am I  to interrupt..? I gave a promise and I have done with it..now... I have nothing to tie with you..as a friend,I wish you would success in your endeavor...but, as a King I wish to save my soldiers and my people...I am helpless..i could wish you  vijayea bhava
..!!!"

  Udhaya Ravi told in one go and Vijaya Simhan couldn't digest it...

  His body stiffened with anger...he left the palace swiftly...

Shortly, with his hundred soldiers he travelled to Badami...

  'I won't make you and your people in trouble...!!!'

Shravan's promise came in udhaya Ravi's mind... A victorious smile crept on his lips...

'Great  people are always great...!!!No hands could  cover the sunshine...!!! shiv Pandav vikramadhitya's pride will grew untill the world exists..har har mahadev...!!!'

He knew well that Shiv would be the triumph...

Perhaps, this would be the ever last time he saw Vijaya Simhan..but, his heart was light as his heaviness left just then...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hello friends...

Yes.. you're right..the war is approaching...and the end too...

*
  Badami..was the capital of western chalukian dynasty...(present day-Vatapi)...and it was Vijaya Simhan's dynasty as per the story...

We know the end and the thing is how it would be....

Do have a happy read and let me know what do you feel...

Hit the vote and let me know that you are reading this book...

Love

Arulpirai..