Prolouge

Skylar's POV:

My name is Skylar. I am a werewolf. A werewolf is half human, half wolf. There are others like me. We live in groups, called packs. The Alpha is the leader, and the leadership is passed down to his/her pup. A Beta is the one who leads alongside the Alpha, but not as powerful as the Alpha, who has the ability to command based on how strong he/she is. There is a third in command, who is to be Beta if the Beta dies with no pup, and leads alongside the Beta and Alpha, but with lesser power then them. Everyone else is referred to as the pack mates. There are also the Omegas, the ones unable to shift. They are immediately shunned by the pack if they don't turn by sixteen. They're basically the bitches of the pack, at the bottom. I am an Omega. I don't know why I haven't turned yet, but I just haven't. The worse part is that I am the only one. We have mates, the other part of us, our soul mates, our half. I haven't met mine yet, but I know he'll reject me, with me being and Omega. Status is important in my pack, the Luna Pack, named after the moon that gives us power. I am Skylar, an Omega. This is my story, my life, it's all about me.

Okay guys, tell me what you think. No wait, don't tell me. You can show your love by voting and commenting:) Chapter one is going to be posted up soon, so don't worry. In the meantime recommend this story to friends, family, and enemies. Yes, I said enemies😃I have a lot of those....😁 Thanks for your support if you do vote<3 Love infinite<3