"Yeah." Bucky panted. "The hell were you thinking?"

"Look, I know it looks bad, but trust me it's for a good cause." Matt said.

"Which is?" Clint asked, readying his bow.

"There they are!" Men shouted from the top of the staircase.

"Which I'll have to explain later. Come on!" Matt ran.

"Shit." Clint fired an arrow at the bikers.

The arrow cause an explosion in front of them, only to buy the three some time.

"Better start talking Murdock." Bucky said.

"Well, a friend of mine. Well, he's not really my friend, he kinda hates me. Well, he hates me a lot because I interrupted what he was doing then I tried to get him caught. So he's more of an enemy than a friend-"

"Get to the point Matthew." Clint said, turning around and firing another arrow.

"He was trying to get revenge on something that happened to his family because he thought the Dogs of Hell did it, but in reality it was the Irish mafia-"

"Get to the point." Bucky said, firing his gun behind him.

"Don't swing that think around, you'll kill someone." Matt told him.

"You see them? Hm?" Bucky pointed behind them. "They're trying to kill us! This is simply selfdefense."

"I don't see how taking a human life doesn't bother you." Matt said.

"Matthew what did they do?!" Clint asked, as he pulled his last arrow.

"Oh, yeah." Matt said. "And he was after them and was going to face them all by himself. Can you wouldn't believe the nerve of this guy? One guy against twenty bikers? Things are gonna go bad for him-"

"We're running out of track here!" Bucky said.

Clint turned around to see the other edge of the building. He couldn't form a zip line, he was out of arrows. "Dammit."

"We gotta jump." Matt said.

"Are you crazy?" Bucky asked.

"Trust me." Matt said.

"We'll never reach the other building." Clint said.

"Just do it!" Matt said, speeding up.

"Fuck!" Bucky said, running after him.

Clint followed the two.

The three reached the edge and leaped into the air.

For a moment, they though they'd  reach the other building.

Nope.

They fell straight down, landing inside of a dumpster. The trash inside it breaking their fall.

"This is your plan?" Bucky asked. "God, smells like something died in here."

"Something probably did." Clint said.

"Shut up." Matt said, pushing the two down and pulling the lid of the dumpster over their heads.

They staid quiet in the dumpster.

Bucky held his breath as he couldn't stand the smell of the container.

"Don't stop until you find them!" A man shouted.

The voices on the roof started fading.

Matt listened for the biker gang's noise as it slowly faded.

They were gone.

"Okay, we're good." Matt said.

"AH!" Bucky gasped for air as he threw the lid of the dumpster open. "Holy hell."

"There's nothing Holy about hell." Matt said.

"Matt, no one needs your preachings right now." Clint said.

"Oh, look." Matt picked up a glass bottle. "Someone threw away a perfectly good bottle of root beer." He laughed.

"Urgh, you're seriously not gonna drink that, are you?" Clint asked.

"I might actually vomit." Bucky said.

"I suppose neither of you do much dumpster diving?" Matt asked.

"And you do?" Clint asked.

"Well, this isn't the first time I've dove into a dumpster to save my life." Matt laughed. "Which reminds me of this one time when..."

"Here we go." Bucky sighed.

"Please, make him stop." Clint covered his ears. "I'm half deaf, and I can still hear you."

"Then I was like "Hey, bud. You gotta pay for that." He looked at me all weird..." Matt kept going with his story.

"That's it. I'm finally calling Steve." Clint said.

Bucky quickly looked over at Clint.

"Who's Steve?" Matt asked.

"None of your business." Bucky said.